Suikoden Cards Wanted

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
aj2k77

Suikoden Cards Wanted

Post by aj2k77 »

Hi all,

New poster here. Thanks to being in lockdown and being on furlough I've had the time this Winter to delve into the Suikoden Card Stories game. Played the translated ROM and fell in love with the game. I've always had a huge soft spot for the series after owning the original 2 games on PS back in the 90's. Now this had led me to wanting to collect the cards. I've purchased a small lot of around 75 and NEED to expand.

I've tried looking on ebay and there aren't any for sale at the moment and that brings me to here. Does anyone have any that they are willing to sell? I'm particularly looking for cards relating to Suikoden 1 or 2.

Can anyone help me here?

:D
JuveLeo

Re: Suikoden Cards Wanted

Post by JuveLeo »

Message a user here called Kingclapton. I believe he was selling Suikoden cards and other various related Suiko things.

This was his thread http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 23&t=13920
aj2k77

Post by aj2k77 »

Message sent, thanks for the advice!
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Suikoden I and II are mostly the cards in Vol.1, Vol.2 and the Premium Pack of Chapter 1 which are cards 001 - 397.

With Vol.1 and 2 I might be able to help you with depending on what cards you're looking for. Premium Pack cards are more limited.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
aj2k77

Post by aj2k77 »

Pmd yourself too.

Thank you for responding.