All of Suikoden III Manga's Cover Arts

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Celsis

All of Suikoden III Manga's Cover Arts

Post by Celsis »

*Could contain spoilers* This is just a fun little guessing game. So, we know that the Vol. 1's cover has Hugo, Sgt. Joe, Lucia, Lulu and Fubar; Vol. 2 with Chris and her knights; Vol. 3 with Geddoe and his members; Vol. 4 with the Alma Kinan girls, Yun, Yumi and Yuiri; and Vol. 5 has Sasarai, Albert, Dios, Franz and Ruby (even though on the Tokyopop site it says it's unofficial, it seems like it is, even though I havn't seen the japanese version)
So, what other characters (assuming all covers will be the same type) do you think will be on the front cover of future mangas? Think of the plot and story thusfar, from the game or current mangas and those who have important roles in it and those who surround them. I guess depending on how many volumes they plan on making is good to know as well, if anyone has a guess or knows.

Vol. 7 has Luc, Yuber, Sarah and Albert, so I want to guess that since I havn't seen Vol. 6 yet that the cover would be of Thomas and everyone originally from Budehuc? That being Cecile, Juan, Eike, Martha, Muto, Piccolo, and Sebastian. I'm guessing that since he hasn't been on any of the covers yet and he's one of the points of views in the game.
Suikoman444

Post by Suikoman444 »

I guess its likely because book 6 takes place around chapter 4 which budehuc castle becomes the center for your army, and Thomas is the head of the castle.