Suikoden 3 figures.

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
MiteGai

Suikoden 3 figures.

Post by MiteGai »

I have the suikoden 3 figures from this set. Chris, Geddoe, and Hugo
Thats not my picture, as I dont have a digital camera.
All are mint on card. Never opened.

ebay doesn't have these anymore, and I cant find any recent information about how much they would be worth.
Im moving a few states away, and can only bring what I can fit in my car, so looking to sell these.
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Re: Suikoden 3 figures.

Post by suiko2fan2 »

MiteGai wrote:I have the suikoden 3 figures from this set. Chris, Geddoe, and Hugo

ebay doesn't have these anymore, and I cant find any recent information about how much they would be worth.
Im moving a few states away, and can only bring what I can fit in my car, so looking to sell these.

Well according this website individually they charge:
Chris $36
Hugo $27
Geddoe $24

http://www.toyglobe.com/Suikoden.php
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
Royal

Post by Royal »

For what it's worth, the whole set of 7 cost me just under $50 retail back when I bought mine in 2005.

If you do end up selling them, I'd be interested to hear how it goes, since I've got an extra set that I've been thinking about selling off one of these days to free up a bit of space.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Are there any figures from the Lizard Clan trio? (Dupa,Shiba,Bazba)
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

Sasarai10 wrote:Are there any figures from the Lizard Clan trio? (Dupa,Shiba,Bazba)
No. The only figures that were produced are the ones shown in the photo above which is a real bummer because I feel the set is incomplete without Kyril and Prince Freyjadour.
PSN: FreshMetal80
zaltabor

Post by zaltabor »

freshmetal wrote:No. The only figures that were produced are the ones shown in the photo above which is a real bummer because I feel the set is incomplete without Kyril and Prince Freyjadour.
To be fair the figures came out before those two games were released but I understand the frustration we never got them.

I personally find the Flame Champion figure that we never got to be much worse though since that figure did at least make it to the prototype stages but ultimately was never released.