Selling Geddoe and Nash figures

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Kaz Moronic

Selling Geddoe and Nash figures

Post by Kaz Moronic »

Well, I was cleaning out my closet today and I found two gems I had completely forgotten about. I purchased these Suikoden figures from a local anime store yeaaaaarrrrss ago. I've never opened either of them, and they are the official Japanese collectibles... not knockoff Chinese bootlegs. Rather than sell them on eBay, I'd much rather sell them to a member of the community of suikosource, since this site helped me so much when I was first going through the series and when the series was still fairly new :D

I'll sell them for $25 each (no extra for shipping) via paypal, shipped anywhere in the continental United States. The first person to post a response expressing a serious intent to buy one or both will be the one I'll sell to. I'll ship the day after payment is received, or maybe the same day if I have time.
Belcoot4

Re: Selling Geddoe and Nash figures

Post by Belcoot4 »

Put them on amazon and I'll place my order friday, I don't have a pay pal.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
Kaz Moronic

Post by Kaz Moronic »

I'll try to put them on amazon after I get off of work today, I've never sold anything that way before. I'll PM you with the details once they're up.
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

yep just let me know I'll find them and buy them. Just title it like you have on here "Geddoe and Nash" action figure
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai