quick question about a Suikoden figure

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
zaltabor

quick question about a Suikoden figure

Post by zaltabor »

I know this is a longshot and probably applies more to the older members of the forum but does anyone still have the picture of the Flame Champion figure that was shown in articles at the time the figures were originally announced but never released. Hero 4/Lazlo replaced him in the eventual lineup.

I do have the picture myself somewhere but it would take months to go through all of my backed up pictures.

It would be greatly appreciated.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: quick question about a Suikoden figure

Post by patapi »

Sure makes me feel old. Don't mind the obvious misspelling though.

zaltabor

Re: quick question about a Suikoden figure

Post by zaltabor »

patapi wrote:Sure makes me feel old. Don't mind the obvious misspelling though.

That sure takes me back. Thank you for uploading it for me patapi. I really wish they had released that figure.

I'm used to the R's and L's. I remember my brother being very surprised back in the day when he was going through a Sailor Moon phase and one of Mars' songs was called "Frame Sniper". Whilst I'm on that topic I still remember seeing my brother watching a Sailor Moon musical once. The song was supposed to be called "To a Brand New World". I just couldn't stop laughing though when the title of the song came on the screen as "To a Bland New World".

Once again thanks for the picture. I'm relieved not to have to go through endless backed up files to find it. It's greatly appreciated.