I made some Suikoden 1 & 2 PS2 Style DVD Case Jackets

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Jack of All Trades

I made some Suikoden 1 & 2 PS2 Style DVD Case Jackets

Post by Jack of All Trades »

It wasn't very easy. I spent an entire day searching through Google Images. I think I only borrowed one image of the soul eater rune from the "Which True Rune are you Compatible with?" Quiz. I like these DVD Cases. They look Good on the shelf next to my other Suikoden Games.

Here is a preview
Image Image

Download Suikoden Jacket Here

Download Suikoden II Jacket Here

If enough people like these I'll make one for Suiko Gaiden Vol. 1 when the Suiko Gaiden Translation Project Releases the game in English.
Last edited by Jack of All Trades on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jack of All Trades

Re: I made some Suikoden 1 & 2 PS2 Style DVD Case Jackets

Okay, so today I just realized that my mediafire account no longer has any of the files I've uploaded to it. I don't know whats going on but I'm going to look into it.

Edit: Apparently, Mediafire was down for maintenance for a bit. Everything is back to normal.

Edit 1/14/2009: Fixed the broken link for the Suikoden II box so it should be downloadable now.

Also, if you are downloading these I'd really appreciate some feedback. If you don't like them tell me why. I want to know what I got right or wrong. If you have suggestions or can find clearer images. I'd love to make these boxes better.
BadPotato

Post by BadPotato »

http://omploader.org/vMWE4dg (large size)
http://omploader.org/vMWE4eQ
omploader.org is up since 2007 and he's actually the faster and safter uploader that I found. He is also used by a lot of geek from gentoo linux forums and some others...

In fact, I bought suikoden 2 for 15$CA(wasn't nine, but still a good price) in a little sell/buy/tradding gaming shop and he dint have the front cover(the behind was ok) and the buklet. Then I sold my suiko2 for 30$ to a good friend... I was like this :cry: :cry: :cry: when I heard how much is the game now... (damn and I used this money to bought some yu-gi-ho/magic The gathering card...)

Anyway, I could probably download some new ISO and try to make a nice bookcase.. :mrgreen:
Jack of All Trades

Huh, I didn't think anybody actually cared about these. I have a cleaned up version of the first one. I'll upload it tomorrow.
Jack of All Trades

I finally got around to including the updated Suikoden 1 box Jacket. Now with 90% less blink blur.

I cleaned it up a bit and removed that weird pink blur that I couldn't see on my desktop...

Does anybody like these? Is anybody out there using them?
Iesous

Post by Iesous »

I still have the original cd cases, so I don't really need to use them. They are pretty cool though. I've been wondering where that picture of riou on the back, top right corner comes from. I just saw it someplace else recently but I had never seen it before.
Jack of All Trades

It's from the cards, I think. I actually have the original jewel cases too but they look so cheap up next to my Suikoden Collection. But Tierkreis is coming out and I cannot possibly fit it into a DVD box, so I'm stuck.
Jack of All Trades

So, is anybody using these?