Genso Suikoden III KonamiStyle Premier Collector's Set

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
SkyeWelse

Genso Suikoden III KonamiStyle Premier Collector's Set

Post by SkyeWelse »

Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the position to sell a complete Genso Suikoden III KonamiStyle Premier Collector's Set.
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43- ... 0-rjg.html

I know someone who was interested in possibly buying it, though I have no idea what price to ask for it. Some of these KonamiStyle sets fluctuate in price. Some can range anywhere from $200 to $50, depending on the game. I've not located any for sale on either KonamiStyle's website, Play-Asia, NCSX, HimeyaSoft, Ebay, or even Yahoo Japan Auction, so currently the only lead for finding a market value price for this item at this point is to find out what people would be willing to pay for it...

So if the question were posed to you all, what would you all consider as a selling price for this item?

Thanks for your time,

-SkyeWelse
whileheavenwept

Re: Genso Suikoden III KonamiStyle Premier Collector's Set

Post by whileheavenwept »

Depends on the condition. Is it new and unopened? Is it used? What is the condition like?

For mint used copies, it depends. In Japan it would usually sell for about 40-60 US dollars. On ebay it would probably fetch a much higher price. Closer to 100 or more.
SkyeWelse

Re: Genso Suikoden III KonamiStyle Premier Collector's Set

Post by SkyeWelse »

Thanks for your reply. It was for an opened box, but with all the pieces of the set in near-perfect condition. I found out that Play-Asia, an import site, sells them for 109.90 when they are in stock, so I just went with that price. Just in case anyone else is looking to sell one of these sets down the line.

-SkyeWelse