Suikoden V manga cover images

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Rune

Suikoden V manga cover images

Post by Rune »

I'm wondering if anyone has better quality/larger versions of the Suikoden V manga covers on this site: http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/bros/previo ... ously.html

I've been collecting as much Suikoden V art as I can find, and I saw DueFiumi had some art in the Gensopedia that I'd never seen before. After doing some major searching, I discovered all these different manga covers on Japanese sites. Although a number of them are listed with bigger versions on the shop sites, but some of these covers are only found in very small versions.

Thanks in advance, and if this is the wrong board, I apologize!
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Re: Suikoden V manga cover images

Post by suiko2fan2 »

Rune wrote:I'm wondering if anyone has better quality/larger versions of the Suikoden V manga covers on this site: http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/bros/previo ... ously.html

I've been collecting as much Suikoden V art as I can find, and I saw DueFiumi had some art in the Gensopedia that I'd never seen before. After doing some major searching, I discovered all these different manga covers on Japanese sites. Although a number of them are listed with bigger versions on the shop sites, but some of these covers are only found in very small versions.

Thanks in advance, and if this is the wrong board, I apologize!
i was in japan a while ago and saw one of the suikoden V art books and picked it up. I has many cool pics insides. It shows many of the characters in their "early" stage of development i would call them. It's pretty cool. If i ever get some kind of scanner i'll post them. other than that the best i could do is a camera jpeg...lol
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun