Suikoden V's Jeane figurine

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: Suikoden V's Jeane figurine

Post by patapi »

So they come in gashapon shells instead of trading figure boxes? Now that makes the price tag rather unreasonable.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Yeah, they look like the ones you'd expect out of a vending machine.

And the box they all come in is plain white too.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
whileheavenwept

Post by whileheavenwept »

For anyone still wanting this, the link patapi gave in the first post (http://www.hlj.com/product/YUJ97708) has boxes of 6pc selling at 50% off now. Since each box comes with 6 figures, the chances of getting Jeane aren't bad imo. I ordered 2 boxes at this price and each box had 1 Jeane figure in them. Not a bad deal if you ask me.
Also, since it's a clearance sale, i'm guessing these won't be around too much longer.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

This deserves a mention, apparently people are now making custom Suikoden figures and selling them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sialeeds-Suikoden-H ... 3f00e051f7

I don't know, even if I had $700 I just didn't know what to do with I doubt I'd get that. Disregarding the steep price the hair color is way off and the dress is more pink than it should be. Though I suppose since it's custom made they could correct the coloring but still, $700. Ouch.

Disregarding the off-colors the sculpturing looks pretty darn nice.
Iesous

Post by Iesous »

I just can't believe that anybody has $700 to just throw around like that. It is fairly impressive, but still.
Palmguy

Post by Palmguy »

Holy O_O 700???? Who would pay such a price? That's a ripoff. I'd pay maximum 50 for the. Make the colour like what they should be I could go to a hundred. Well, I'm too cheep to pay that but I would understand the price. But god, seven hundred... *shiver*
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Iesous wrote:I just can't believe that anybody has $700 to just throw around like that. It is fairly impressive, but still.
Going by the sellers history he/she has sold figures for as much as $1,000 before and some on sale now are as much as $2,500.

And they have nothing but positive feedback, not even a single neutral so they must be damn good. And for those prices they better be.
Palmguy

Post by Palmguy »

I've looked at it and its really just Sialeiad thats that much expensive. Most are around 300$
whileheavenwept

Post by whileheavenwept »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:This deserves a mention, apparently people are now making custom Suikoden figures and selling them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sialeeds-Suikoden-H ... 3f00e051f7

I don't know, even if I had $700 I just didn't know what to do with I doubt I'd get that. Disregarding the steep price the hair color is way off and the dress is more pink than it should be. Though I suppose since it's custom made they could correct the coloring but still, $700. Ouch.

Disregarding the off-colors the sculpturing looks pretty darn nice.
Yeah this girl actually just paints them. While she does a good job she is apparently charging around a %1200 increase on the actual cost of the figure if you were to buy it unpainted. The figure is unofficial but it was actually made in quantity and sold at one of the Wonder Festivals in Japan.
For anyone interested in painting one themselves for a 12th the cost of that one, this place currently has 4 in stock (unassembled and unpainted). If you are thinking about getting one, its definitely the time to snatch it up as this figure is long out of production and very very much rare, they were out of stock for over 2 years on this figure and just recently got 10 more in, and 6 have already been sold. I snagged 2 myself. My guess is this will be the last time you'll see one unless you're prepared to spend $700. Anyways here is the link:
http://www.e2046.com/product.php?products_id=6815