Official suikoden collectibles

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Official suikoden collectibles

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

Ok i'm creating this topic, because we would be nice to have some people who know this and contribute want they do know. What i mean by official suikoden collectibles is items created by konami. Not items created outside of komani, like most of the japansese manga's shiryos or whatever they are called and other items like those. This is what i know that is official collectibles, if you know more please list them. This will probably be easier for japanese people or those who live in japan because americans, rarly see or even here about most konami's collectibles especially if they don't make it over seas. ok so what i know of

Action figures 7 in all

Cell phone covers, not sure how many, do know there is 1 rune for each all the way up to the RoP i believe

anime pins, (are these official or not, i'm don't know) i've seen them for hugo, chris, geddoe, the flame champion, viktor, chris, and the bright shield and black sword.

suikoden mousepad, (offical?)

suikoden t-shirts and other clothing material (official?)

suikoden postcards, (not sure how many there are)

Suikoden mechanical pencil, (not sure how many exist, do know there is one of riou, Official?)

riou clock (is there only one kind, official?)

and last i know this one isn't official, but it is still a great collectible that i've seen, (way to pricey, but cool) poker chip sets for each game, each set was for each game, and each set had 108 chips or more depending on the number in the game. Like s2 which had like 115 something different faces, Sod's, in the game. but again, i create this topic it hopes of exanding our knowledge on not just the game of suikoden, but's it's collectibles as well.
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
warmaster670

Re: Official suikoden collectibles

Post by warmaster670 »

Dont know if its official at all, or fits in here, but i do remember suikoden mp3 players, might have been ipods, each one had a different rune etched into it and the earbuds.
whileheavenwept

Post by whileheavenwept »

The pins are not made by Konami, but instead by a company in Japan called Animate. Its a specialty store that manufactures and sells all sorts of anime products. Though I am sure that Konami gives them the rights to make the products, so I would still say they are official products.

The Suikoden II Mousepads, depending on which ones youre talking about, are official. There are 2 of them that are semi-common with Jowy and Riou on them, they could have been purchased at TGS (Tokyo Game Show) in 2002 I believe from the Konami booth.

The Suikoden postcards were made by Animate. Not Official.

The Riou Pencil (there are also ones of Jowy) is not official, they were made by Animate.

The Riou Clock, I assume youre talking about the blue one found on ebay, is not official I dont think. It seems like it was made at a specialty clock store along with many other kinds of anime/video game clocks. This is no way an official product.

And they did release an Ipod Nano with various Suikoden watermarks etched on the back of the Nano itself, and on the earphones. It also came with a Suikoden carrying case. They were custom ordered, I believe you could chose from 6 different runes to have etched into the Ipod, I know one was the Soul Eater, the others are slipping my mind right now. I believe it was sold for around 30, 000yen, which is around 300 dollars. They were a limited release and I believe are not made anymore.

If you want to see some more stuff, check out my post below called My Collection. In there I have pictures of quite a few official products, as I only buy officially licenced products (and also from Animate).
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

I remember an art book for the 2nd game, think it was official. Also there was a collector's edition of Suikoden 4 and it came in a metal tin with a RoP keychain (the rune inside and orb on a chain) and something else....might have been the art book for 4 I'm not sure. The Mp3 players sound awesome though.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg