Unrevealed Suikoden Frontiers

Hypothesis for, and analyses of, the various locations and backstory of the Suikoden world.
Gen. Dirge

Re: Unrevealed Suikoden Frontiers

Post by Gen. Dirge »

highwind44029 wrote:I had this crazy thought earlier about underwater dwarves...

Yeah, it's crazy. Sorry for even mentioning it.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That just cracked me up for a while......just the word "underwater" being attached the word "dwarf" sounds so wrong....wonder what's next....."Airborne dwarves" ,"Flying dwarves"?
"I wish that days like this could just go on forever....." -Snowe Vingerhut

http://www.kian-sama.deviantart.com | http://saintdouchebag.tumblr.com/
Hey babycakes ;D
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Flying dwarf = Chaco and Zunda's lovechild

An airborne city sounds nice, actually. Space is reaching too far out, although alternate dimensions are not impossible, as long as it's somehow limited, like a one-time only visit, or only a certain area can be visited (like in Suikoden II where you can only go to Gregminster instead of exploring the whole Scarlet Moon... erm, I mean Toran.)
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

highwind44029 wrote:Flying dwarf = Chaco and Zunda's lovechild

An airborne city sounds nice, actually. Space is reaching too far out, although alternate dimensions are not impossible, as long as it's somehow limited, like a one-time only visit, or only a certain area can be visited (like in Suikoden II where you can only go to Gregminster instead of exploring the whole Scarlet Moon... erm, I mean Toran.)
Yeah i could see that. Maybe something relating to the dimension the dragons are from? But if they allowed us to explore this foreign dimension, i see a drop in my enjoyment of the series....
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Technically, they have shown us three dimensions different from the Suikoden world: The World of Wings and Scales and Viki's home were both in Suikogaiden, and the World of Emptiness was shown in Suikoden Tactics.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

they also showed "Hell", or the Soul Eater's world, or just the land of the dead, where Gremio was.