Raddat` Grand Bug

Hypothesis for, and analyses of, the various locations and backstory of the Suikoden world.
Alastor

Raddat` Grand Bug

Post by Alastor »

So..what i want to say?
Here is my theory, and i am pretty sure it is correct. I am new on site so dont get mad if anyone already mentioned it.
Raddat mission : Recruit Shu
So, when u try to get him, he throws a coin in the river. And u get it out. Amada puts the dam down for you and you get the coin. But there is a slight problem that Konami overminded.

How is possible that water stoped and disapered when Amada lovered the damn when water is coming from direction in which Shu throws the coin? You get what i mean?
In fact, when Amada lower the dam only thing happenig should be increased preasure on the dam, and not disaperennce of water.
:P
And i am sure that river is going into the lake, as some of my friend told me it is going in oposite directio. Even on Suikosource geography page is writen that river goes to lake.

Fury

Post by Fury »

No, it doesn't flow into the lake in Jowston. It flows OUT of that lake and South into Lake Toran. In that case, it would, in fact, stop the flow of water. It's a sad thing, though that it wouldn't back up on the other side and overflow...crazy game physics.
Iris

Post by Iris »

It could be a large dam.

A very, VERY large dam.