Is there really going to be a Suikoden VI ?! (6)

Hypothesis for, and analyses of, the various locations and backstory of the Suikoden world.
armychik_17

Is there really going to be a Suikoden VI ?! (6)

Post by armychik_17 »

I heard that there might be a Suikoden VI! I really hope so and I know everyone else does! I love the Suikoden Series! I just got Suikoden V last month and it is soo awesome! I really really hope the Suikoden Games never end! They should go on and on just like the Final Fanasy Games, never ending...that's how awesome they are. I'm only 17 and I prefer playin' my Suikoden games rather than listening to music or breaking the law!

Oh yeah, and you know what would be the awesome-est idea ever? If they had a girl for the Main Character in the next Suikoden! And you know what they should call her? My favorite-est name ever...Kiyara Star! How does that sound? Cool idea or what?

So if any of you guys hear anything about any other Suikoden Games on the way, I would love to hear about them!

Thanks!

Kara (a.k.a. armychik_17)
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

How is this in Geography theories? Ug! There's a future Suikodean section and in it is a Suikoden VI speculation thread. Please look around before posting even if you're new.

Plus there's an introductory thread in the General Forum.

*locked*
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Not to mention your avatar's huge...
Purr.