El-Eal = Pannu Yakuta?

Hypothesis for, and analyses of, the various locations and backstory of the Suikoden world.
reyjusuf

El-Eal = Pannu Yakuta?

Post by reyjusuf »

is it possible that El-Eal and Pannu Yakuta share the same location? SME conquered Kooluk, and built Pannu Yakuta on the spot where El-Eal was. Then the dwarves settled in Merseto and Caleron lab became Dwarven vault. Haruna became elf village and small border village is the kobold village
Komataguri

Re: El-Eal = Pannu Yakuta?

Post by Komataguri »

reyjusuf wrote:is it possible that El-Eal and Pannu Yakuta share the same location? SME conquered Kooluk, and built Pannu Yakuta on the spot where El-Eal was. Then the dwarves settled in Merseto and Caleron lab became Dwarven vault. Haruna became elf village and small border village is the kobold village
No.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Eh.. I also think your theory is completely incorrect but Komataguri, you could've given more explenation.

Anyway the location is COMPLETELY wrong.

http://theirstar.com/images/atlas/wm_nrm_lrg.jpg

The map is basicly correct, well its the most correct map in existence(apart from an official one from Konami). As you can see El-Eal and Panna yakuta are pretty far apart.
reyjusuf

Post by reyjusuf »

i don't believe that map is 100% correct especially the position of nirva island. in S4, it is said that people travelling from the island nations to falena made a stop at nirva island. that doesnt make sense with nirva's island location in that map.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

It's not 100% correct.

Almost all of the areas mentioned in Suikoden V shown there are guesswork, minus the local details of Falena. Otherwise, it's quite a reasonably accurate reproduction of the official world map presented in the bonus DVD.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I hope everything is going delicious.