Land Move ?

Hypothesis for, and analyses of, the various locations and backstory of the Suikoden world.
linkerman88

Land Move ?

Post by linkerman88 »

Do u all think that in Suikoden world land will move ?? As like in real world ... land moves ...
BlueMoonRune... Shine ur Etenal Light upon the Weaklings ...
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Probably, over several millenia. Why do you ask?
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

since suikoden 4 was 150 years before suikoden 1, do you think the land had slightly moved closer or further. I am refering to island nations getting closer to state of jowston and toran or falena. Im not sure just throwing in a voice in this thread
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

I doubt it. Well, they wouldn't have moved enough for the change to be noticeable, not in such a small amount of time.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

The various land masses move at an incredibly slow rate. It has taken billions of years for the landmasses of Earth to move to where they are now. I don't think that the Island Nations or any of the countries and/or continents could have moved very far in just 150 years.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

The tectonic plates of earth move at the pace of about 2 inches a year if I recall correctly.
LadyChris

Post by LadyChris »

i think you're right, becasue right now I'm taking earth science and I just answered that question today!
Besides, Pangea was 200 million year ago, so think about it, 150 years means nothing. 150 years ago was our world's layout anydifferent? no, otherwise I thikn they would've beleived Alfred Wegener's theory at first just by looking back a little in time! lol, wow I sound like a HUGE nerd, lol, sorry, it's all because I just got done studying for my test on it tomorrow! :p
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

pesmerga786 wrote:since suikoden 4 was 150 years before suikoden 1, do you think the land had slightly moved closer or further. I am refering to island nations getting closer to state of jowston and toran or falena. Im not sure just throwing in a voice in this thread
Actually the Island Nations have always been pretty close to Toran. The map of Kooluk Empire (and its surrounding region) from Rhapsodia told us this. And, Jowstone is directly north of Toran, so.

Falena is to the south of the Islands. There is no information available on the exact distance yet. (There may be some other nations in between the two, but probably not.)