Luc

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
soonket

Luc

Post by soonket »

can anyone tell me the real aim of luc in suiko 3 ?? y he want to destroy twr?? link if it hav been discussed
Yuber: I look better in black armor and you know it! Why do you make me look like Michael Jackson instead ?!
Night

Post by Night »

Shockingly enough, Suikosource is also a website. Therefore you can actually look yourself to find the answer to your question. If it helps, maybe try looking under Luc's section in the Character List. Here's the link for you:

http://www.suikosource.com/chars/list/?char_id=443

Otherwise perhaps you should try using the search engine on the website. If you have trouble mastering its intricacies, I'm sure one of the mods will be happy to talk you through it :wink:
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
soonket

Post by soonket »

wat im trying to say is... *Thinking* the memory or watever it is tat luc show hugo before the last battle.... wat is that ?? is it the real future of the suikoden world ??? if it is i think wat luc doing is right..

wat i want to know is whether the memory luc show hugo is true or not.. i dun think it is there in suikosource.... u make me look like an idiot who duno how to use internet
Yuber: I look better in black armor and you know it! Why do you make me look like Michael Jackson instead ?!
Night

Post by Night »

Ah, see that's a more exact question. Otherwise I bet we could have rambled for ages on the subject!

As I understand it, the future that Luc shows Hugo is what Luc has been shown by the TWR. It shows the direction the Suikoworld is taking, as order will eventually take over chaos. Luc is trying to undo this by destroying the TWR, thus essentially throwing the whole system into chaos and preventing it from happening.

However! We don't know if what the TWR was showing was the truth or not. True Runes are known to have their own wills, and it may be that the TWR was trying to corrupt Luc to achieve its own ends.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away