How many 108 stars can there be at once

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
BlazingKyogre

Re: How many 108 stars can there be at once

Post by BlazingKyogre »

borjitasstoi wrote:Konami please i want collect more stars fullfill my empty heart
Sorry dude or dudette but they plan to not make anymore Suikoden games since they didn't took it to the heart what made Suikoden series great for the fans.
Look at those blunders like the DS and PSP? game. They thought it's all about the 108 characters even though there is more to it. Also being the selfish bastards that they are right now, don't expect them to sell the Suikoden franchise at all.
borjitasstoi

Post by borjitasstoi »

suikoden needs remastered versions like kingdom hearts remix eixample first release suikoden 4&5 or all i one :OOOO
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

borjitasstoi wrote:suikoden needs remastered versions like kingdom hearts remix eixample first release suikoden 4&5 or all i one :OOOO

As the other guy said above, chances for a new Suikoden are extremely low. Not even a remastered version.

Sure it'd be nice if we had a SI remastered, and expanded as well, but chances for this to happen are not even 1%.