the begginging of the suikoden world

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
bloggs24

the begginging of the suikoden world

Post by bloggs24 »

i watched a suikoden V preview, and in hte preview, theres like a bluich black background, 2 hadns come together, and form a symbol, then explodes, and ye see stars and stuff spreadout, then later on in the preview, in the same spacy scene, theres a galaxy looking thing, and a whole heap of runes come out, which i beleive are all the 27 true runes and possibly normal runes, out of the ones that came out, i noticed blue rune, rune of punishment, bright shield rune and black sword rune, beast rune, soul eater, lighting rune, red rose rune, charm rune, fire rune, flowing rune, waking rune, wind rune, rage rune. this is not all of em, but the 1's i noticed, btw there are eaps the fly out. i think this may be how it al began, has anone else seen the preview?
http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/769/769578/vids_4.html
watch that, and oull see it
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

its all been discussed already, each one of those runes have been examined and they are all regular runes and the true runes we have already seen in the series

NO NEW TRUE RUNES

and everyones seen that movie at least 10 or 20 times....that movie came out like 5 months ago....
bloggs24

Post by bloggs24 »

ok lol, sry i had a search around and didnt see find if this was brought up already, so did that scene have nothing to do with the creation, cos it looks pretty accurate to what may have happened?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I dont think it had anything to do with the creation, most likely...it was just a flashy way to show all the runes that have been seen in the series up to suikoden 5