Symbol In The Middle Of The Sun Rune

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
Buff

Symbol In The Middle Of The Sun Rune

Post by Buff »

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/x ... n-Rune.jpg
Edit by Oppenheimer: do not display images, just links thanks.

if you notice in the middle of the sun rune,there is the symbol of the blue moon rune.but i don't get is why it would be in it in the first place since it doesn't have any thing to do with a moon.i think there must be some thing special about it or maybe there isn't.
Wraith

Re: Symbol In The Middle Of The Sun Rune

Post by Wraith »

Buff wrote:http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/x ... n-Rune.jpg
Edit by Oppenheimer: do not display images, just links thanks.

if you notice in the middle of the sun rune,there is the symbol of the blue moon rune.but i don't get is why it would be in it in the first place since it doesn't have any thing to do with a moon.i think there must be some thing special about it or maybe there isn't.
It resembles it no doubt and its probably because of their names that they 'combined' the runes sigils.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Or it could be nothing special at all and just simply the design they chose to use. But, more than likely it has some sort of significance. Notice how the design of the Rune of Punishment is similar to the design of the Soul Eater. It seems like True Runes can be paired off and the designers wanted to show artistically the similarities apparent.
koolcblue

Post by koolcblue »

One thing I noticed is in the opening video of Suikoden II when you see the inscriptions of some true runes, there is a brief moment where you can see what I'm making out to be the Sun Rune in the center, the Moon Rune on the right, and to the left it appears to be the Sun Rune but divided down the middle kind of like the ying and yang sign. I'm not sure what this could be, at first I wondered if maybe it was the Dusk and the Dawn Runes that might together make up the Day Rune, but perhaps it is the Night and the Day Rune as well. For those who have Suikoden II maybe you would like to check it out and see what your opinion on this is. Maybe I'm looking to deeply into things, but it makes me wonder if the true runes have possibly been planned out already, and these ideas are used in later installments to the series.
-- CML --

Those Silverberg's always coming over unannouced...
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

i think konami was just giving us a breif insite into the 27 true runes.