blue moon rune

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

yes, the blue moon rune satisfied all the vampires, meaning they didn't need to drink blood, but once the rune was gone there only choice was to feed or to die
aydas_arrow

Post by aydas_arrow »

sorry but son micheal is right, neclord wandered into the blue moon village and sirrea turned him into a vampire, once he stole the rune the other vampires (except sierra) had to chose to either die in the forest or become blood sucking predators.

Sierra wasnt affected by this because she is a runic vampire.
break that tree and i'll break your legs!

No one harms the forest and gets away with it!!
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

aydas_arrow wrote:sorry but son micheal is right, neclord wandered into the blue moon village and sirrea turned him into a vampire, once he stole the rune the other vampires (except sierra) had to chose to either die in the forest or become blood sucking predators.

Sierra wasnt affected by this because she is a runic vampire.
I think the reason it dosent affect her is because she spent hundreds of years with the rune, when she was first tunred into a vampire she had an uncontrolable desire to feed, and remember that she was turned by the rune, so after spending hundreds of years with the rune, she mastered it and now she's imune to the effects

it seems like for sierra the blue moon rune makes her savage and a blood sucker{except for when she masteres it, then it does what she wants} but for the people she turned into vampires, the moon rune helps them keep there blood lust in check and when they dont have it..... it makes them go crazy for blood, like an opposite effect to sierra

or maybe because sierra mastered it, the rune was satisfying them because she willed it
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

aydas_arrow wrote:Sierra wasnt affected by this because she is a runic vampire.
Neclord, however, is a a runic vampire as well and he definitely shows the desire for blood. He says it himself when is accused of not having shame for being in the sun.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

I agree with son_michael
aydas_arrow

Post by aydas_arrow »

my apologies, i didnt know Neclord was runic i always though that sierra turned him so he was just a regular vampire.
break that tree and i'll break your legs!

No one harms the forest and gets away with it!!
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

All vampires in the Suikoden series are runic in some form or another because the whole species of vampires originates from a True Rune.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:
aydas_arrow wrote:Sierra wasnt affected by this because she is a runic vampire.
Neclord, however, is a a runic vampire as well and he definitely shows the desire for blood. He says it himself when is accused of not having shame for being in the sun.
It seems as if Murayama modeled Neclord after the stereotypical vampire, which is probably why he still sucks blood. Since he has the Moon Rune, he longer needs to suck blood in order to stay around.