blue moon rune

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
anokosa

blue moon rune

Post by anokosa »

does anyone know anything about the blue moon rune?

(im not stephen(anokosa). im his bro david. my account wont work, so im allowed to use his.)
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

Well the only info I found regarding to the Blue Moon Rune is in Sierra's character profile:
Not much is known about Sierra Mikain before she recieved the Moon Rune. No one knows how she came to possess it, but she came to possess it over 800 years ago. After being possessed by the Moon Rune, Sierra seems to have taken the lives of many due to the Moon Rune's dark desire to draw blood. In order to escape from this curse, Sierra retreated deep into a forest, where she found an abandoned cottage. She spent decades living in that cottage until a young knight wandered to her cottage, mortally wounded. The knight uttered words of remorse for being unable to protect his liege as he slowly died. Sierra took pity on this young and handsome knight--Rean Penenberg--and gave him the curse of immortality. Rean left Sierra for a while to avenge the death of his liege, but came back to spend centuries together with Sierra. The time spent with Rean was the best time in Sierra's life.

After a while, people who wandered into to the forest for similar reasons--to end their life--ended up in the merciful fangs of Sierra and the vampiric village of the Blue Moon was soon founded. The village prospered for centuries with the power of the Moon Rune radiating from a central altar, allowing vampires to live on without feasting on blood. However, the Moon Rune was stolen by Neclord, a new member of the village. This led to the death of many of the villagers who had lost the protection of the Moon Rune. Some of the vampires, however, escaped to continue their existence while feasting on the living. Rean was one of them. Sierra was immune from this due to her being the coven mistress, but was devastated by the death of her long-time friends. Yet, she was determined to stop the renegade vampires from causing suffering to others and thus she became a vampire hunter.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

ok. why is it sometimes called the 'blue moon rune' and at other times the 'moon rune'?
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Because it's quicker to say and type :p
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

This is one tricky issue.

But we do know that the rune is more consistently known as the Moon Rune across multiple publications, including the Suikogaiden.

The village is definitely called Blue Moon Village though. Hence, it is probably a nickname derived from the name of their village. But it is nowhere near as widely used as "Souleater".
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

matba patapi, but i agree with lemmy. (still david not anokosa)
blue-moon-rune

Post by blue-moon-rune »

ok anokosa (me on my brother's account) meant maybe. im still david, but my account works now. yay!!! so i really dont need anything now so thanks people!! (do we use shorthand on this site?)
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

blue-moon-rune wont be on ma account n e more, so any posts left are by me, kk ppl?
blue-moon-rune

Post by blue-moon-rune »

if you had the blue moon rune you woud become a vampire until you masered its power.i would know this because this rune is mine.put
another question about the blue moon rune if you need any info on it [/quote]
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

.....Ha

If you come into possession of the Blue moon Rune you would always be a vampire. THe only difference is with time comes mastery and upon mastery you'd be able to control yourself from feasting on humans. Since you own the rune, I should think you would know that
I hope everything is going delicious.
aydas_arrow

Post by aydas_arrow »

ouch burn lol.

the blue moon rune chose serria to become the first vampire, it attacted it self to her (not you) and *zing* instant runic vampire, she is the one who creates the rest of the vampires, but feeding doesnt nessicerraly mean that the person will become one.
break that tree and i'll break your legs!

No one harms the forest and gets away with it!!
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

yea, my dear, evil, stupid little brother. haha. if you get bitten by sierra or a vampyre, you can stay human. by the way, other people interested in suikoden, and not in my little brother, ignore blue-moon-rune. We kinda like to choose our favourite, ideal rune, and blue-moon-rune seems to think that because i let him be the owner of the moon rune in our home, he can post it all over the internet. well done david!!! (sarcastic clap) :twisted: So anyway, is there anything else we can discuss. or can an admin or board mod lock this topic because it's worthless.
dryst00

Post by dryst00 »

neclord became a vampire because of an "experiment gone wrong" something like that....ill have to check into it but im pretty sure he messed something up with the rune to become a vampire
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

neclord became a vampire the same way everyone in the blue moon village became 1...sierra

neclord decided he wanted the true rune for himself and stole it,thats the only difference between him and the other vampires, otherwise hes just a regular vampire
dryst00

Post by dryst00 »

hmm i swear i thought i saw something about him doing something with the rune and something went wrong and made him into a vampire...

anywayz the vampires all died cause he stole the blue moon rune the only ones that lived were the ones that started drinking blood