Gods

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

oh. i read sumwhere that windy blinded her. i read 2 much suikoden stuff. :? ok. y is this topic bout gods though cos technically, there is none.
Moonbay

Post by Moonbay »

Moonbay wrote:
aydas_arrow wrote:but that shows that luc did know of the beast rune, just wasnt sure if it truly existed, if you understand what i mean

He heard about it--but never actually saw it.
no. he actually only heard a rumour really. even leknaat didnt seem to know. but she couldn't see it, cos windy blinded her.
"know of" doesn't mean Luc actually saw the rune--just that he heard about it--as you said.

And who says that Leknaat never "saw" the Rune? She feels the Runes' auras--not see their actual presence.
Last edited by Moonbay on Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Playing Suikoden III......
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

anokosa wrote:oh. i read sumwhere that windy blinded her. i read 2 much suikoden stuff. :? ok. y is this topic bout gods though cos technically, there is none.
Leknaat was blinded when her Clan was massacred.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

doh!!! well, i got it wrong again. ok thanx. and again back to topic. where are the gods in suikoden?
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

To put it simply, there are no known gods. Unless you consider Darkness to be the "original creator" or whatever, seeing as it was his/her/it's tear that bore Sword and Shield.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Technically, the True Runes are the "gods" if you are looking for beings that have the power to manipulate the known world. They are beyond the realm of the mortal world and they are seemingly ageless sentient beings. Supposedly, they help create the world and I believe they are apart of every aspect of reality. But, there aren't any gods such as Zeus, Mars or anything like that in the sense of the word.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

yea but they manipulate ppl 2 kill thousands. even tho they save quite a few 2, they can make the bearer kill loads o ppl. so y do they do that if they r creators?? or parts of the 4 creators; darkness, tear, sword an shield.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Who knows what the creators of the universe are thinking whenever they decide to destroy stuff. It could be similar to God flooding the Earth in the Bible, with ulterior motives and such. Please don't respond with something about being an atheist or some such, because I'm only giving an example here.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

wot's an atheist??
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=atheist

There's no need to waste space when you could easily consult a dictionary.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

:cry: y do i always get stuff rong???? y, my beast rune? y????
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Because it seems as if you post before researching questions or at least checking a dictionary.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Not to be offensive but Anakosa you do post alot of senseless tuf such as that reply were you only said 'hmmmm'. Don't forget that I also have done this but not to this extent. Also your grammar is a bit limited if you would excuse the wording. Please do not type in slang like typing 'y' while you mean 'why'.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Actually, anokosa, what I reccomend you do is read the information that is here at suikosource and that way you can join in on some of the conversations without being wrong. Spelling and grammar, well, there's always elementary school....
I hope everything is going delicious.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:Actually, anokosa, what I reccomend you do is read the information that is here at suikosource and that way you can join in on some of the conversations without being wrong. Spelling and grammar, well, there's always elementary school....
lol, cruel. Anyway to get back on topic there is if I remember correctly a deity that the priest in Tinto mentions. A goddes I think. Eventhough it is not neciserally an actually God it might be a Divine Entity not necicerally omnipotent.