all together 27 in their world ????

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

has neone noticed that the holes round the gem in the sun rune make that part look like the blue moon rune??
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Yes, I believe many have noticed that. Also, the Creation Myth is an attempt at explaining creation and we don't know it to be specifically based to the Suikoden World of the IS calendar. It could have very well been passed along from several dimensions.

As for them being scattered and being called, I doubt it. Who would the True Runes answer to exactly? They are the supposed gods and creators of existence. No one thing would be able to call them to the Suikoden world.

I believe all the True Runes landed in one single area when life began in this world and eventually mortal life came to claim them all at once thus scattering them all over the globe and also bringing an inbalance to the world, inviting sin and calamity to a once harmonized existence. But, I wouldn't venture to say they all were once held in Harmonia because Harmonia was started only about a little over 800 years ago if I recall and apparently the True Runes were already scattered all over the world at that time.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

no i meant that a feeling made the bearer go to the suikoden islands. do you get wot im getting at?
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

I think you're implying that a True Rune bearers brought the True Runes to the Suikoden World (because it's not really an island). If that's what you are trying to get across then that is not really sound. It appears that the True Runes were around long before any potential bearers, but it is possible that the Creators of the Universe could have been created by something else.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

no i was implying that the true runes brought their bearers to the suikoden world.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Then, no that is not possible due to the fact that they most likely created the known world. There would be no bearers around to bring to the Suikoden World. Besides, it seems like harmony was broken down once mortals started using the power of True Runes. We don't even know for sure if the True Runes are meant to be used by mortals..sure they have been used for thousands of years, but that has caused wars and strife. Maybe what we are being taught is not to depend on the power of gods to fix human problems. Maybe that is why it appears that the True Runes destroyed and departed all the other worlds they created? (well, that's if we assume that what Luc said about the True Runes creating the other Million worlds is true)