all together 27 in their world ????

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

all together 27 in their world ????

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

After finishing Rhapsodia it really got me thinking about all the parrallel worlds and all that. Well I'm pretty sure that everyone knows are has confirmed that yuber is from the same world as yohn right. ok lets see yuber only shows up in the basic suikoden world when he's summoned right. ok stay with me. yuber has a true rune doesn't he the eight-fold well think about it how far can the suikoden series actually go on for and if it does stretch then will all the remainders be in the orignal world because think all the true runes might not be. Its been proven that yuber has to be summoned meaning he's usually all up in his world (with the eight-fold rune) meaning that there is only 26 left in the Suikoden world (which let me ask is there an actual name for the whole world in general for suikoden or has konami never gave it one) And then in suikoden 4 ted appeared out of no where on the ghost ship with that creature from the other world who had already taken teds soul eater rune and who was trying to take your rune of punishment rune so if yuber at the time of this was in his world when ted was also not in the orignal suikoden world then that would mean that there was only 25 true runes present in the orignal suikoden world at the time. So basically what i am trying to get to is this leaves the question. Is it possible that a true rune could get lost through the worlds and is it possible that all the true runes that make up the suikoden world can be taken away from their world (the orignal suikoden world) and placed in other worlds?
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
aydas_arrow

Post by aydas_arrow »

well ive actualy been thinking that each world has its own sets of runes. i mean 27 spread arond so many worlds seems a weird, since there are so many in one world there must be some without any.

im thinking that Leknaats executor of the balance role, is keeping the runes of her world in her world, hence her smacking of the fog ship captain when he was trying to steal rune.

Yubers rune could just be part of another set from his world, where there could be any number of runes , the 27 only refer to the ones in the default suikoworld
break that tree and i'll break your legs!

No one harms the forest and gets away with it!!
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

What I suspect is that one day we'll have all 27 Runes destroyed, the SuikoWorld going back to "darkness", and the cycle restarts, either from the same universe, or from another one.

Yeah, I agree with aydas_arrow. 27 Runes for every universe doesn't seem right, since they're all practically on the same planet...
[evil laugh here]
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Question: When did we find out that Yuber was from the same world as Yohn even after finishing Rhapsodia?? All summoned beings don't exactly have to be from the same world. There are in fact Millions of them according to information. Also, we know that one way to bring Yuber into the world is by summoning Yuber, but we don't know what Yuber does when Yuber is not summoned.

Also, according to Luc, the True Runes created each world and perpetually destroyed the before passing onto the next. If what he says is true then all the worlds are connected. Evidence of their connection would be proven by the fact that the Gate Rune connects each world and can bring creatures from the other worlds. So, I'm guessing that there is only 27 True Runes. Plus, having more than the 27 True Runes would sort of ruin the magnitude of their greatness in my eyes. I would hate to see 27 True Runes for each of the Million Worlds..27 million True Runes would certainly ruin the story for me.
aydas_arrow

Post by aydas_arrow »

true, alot of eunes would ruin the inportance.

didnt luc go insane though, how can one tell that what the wind rune told him was the truth, he could of just gone skitzo or something to that effect
break that tree and i'll break your legs!

No one harms the forest and gets away with it!!
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

I'd be the first to agree that Luc's visions could have been manipulated by his own hatred for True Runes, but it seems quite plausible that all the worlds come from the True Runes. Plus, the fact that each world is connected by the Gate Rune seems to hint that all the worlds are connected to the same True Runes the Suikoden world we know of is. It makes more sense than having 27 True Runes for each world in my humble opinion.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Suikosource wrote:27 True Runes
In the beginning, there was "darkness."
Then, the "darkness" shed a "tear."
From that "tear," the brothers Sword and Shield were born.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
At the end, both Sword and Shield shattered.
Sword became the sky, Shield became the earth, and the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground and became the True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.

Being the backbone of the Suikoden World

These 27 true runes created the Suikoden world that has the nations we all know and have ventured through. There would have to be other sets of runes for other worlds. also, Leknaat stopped the Fog Ship Guide from taking the Soul Eater into ANOTHER world, saying that it has to stay here.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Or perhaps the world in which the games take place is the only one with runes.
anokosa

true runes

Post by anokosa »

well, maybe there are 24 worlds, and a rune was assigned to each. when the bearer of the rune went insane, he/she destroyed their world, and was taken by Leknaat to the main world, earth where so many people could help. i know it's stupid, but maybe.....
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

That doesn't make sense, the legend says that 27 "jewels" fell to the earth and became the True Runes. The runs have been on Suikoworld ever since.
Wraith

Re: true runes

Post by Wraith »

anokosa wrote:well, maybe there are 24 worlds, and a rune was assigned to each. when the bearer of the rune went insane, he/she destroyed their world, and was taken by Leknaat to the main world, earth where so many people could help. i know it's stupid, but maybe.....
Nope. The True Runes all came at the begining of time close to where Harmonia now is.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

yeah, good point. but how do you know. no legend says that.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

It's mentioned several times about such and such a rune being taken from Harmonian land. I think the "order" Hirusaak wants to uphold is by getting all of the true runes back to Harmonia again.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Yeah, but that doesn't really mean that the runes originated there.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

yeah. the runes could have been, in contradiction to my theory, formed and scattered all over earth, and a call brings them to the suikoden oslands. possible, right?