other true runes...

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

there was a thread in which everyone created all there own true runes,explained there dual nature and powers in battle and such

I myself though of a light rune,rune of matter, and a few others but I forget

unfortunatley I cant seem to remember all the specifics and I cant find the thread

I had all my ideas saved on my computer but I was forced to reformat my hardrive and that info was lost

edit: I found the thread, its in plotline theorys, its called possibility
Last edited by son_michael on Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duke

Post by Duke »

i wonder who got the better rune jowy or the hero
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Duke wrote:i wonder who got the better rune jowy or the hero
They're equal in power. The Bright Shield Rune can heal as much destruction as the Black Sword Rune can create, so to speak.
I hope everything is going delicious.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

that all depends on what you think, if you like offensive magic and power then black sword would be better, if you like defensive and healing magic then bright shield is the better rune

both are equal in terms of power so both jowy and riou got equal power in there runes just like the sword and shield of legend"sword cut shield and sheild broke sword" both runes are equal and neither 1 of them can beat the other

edit: angelis taleria was a bit fater than me-_-
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

Besides once you recruit all characters you get the 4th skill Forgiven Sign that heals 2000HP and severly damages an enemy. You only get to play as Jowy for a limited time anyway and at the fight with Gorudo. Riou's Bright Shield saves the time for using recovery items in battle.