Circle Rune?

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
True Wind Bearer

Circle Rune?

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Has the Circle Rune been right in front of our faces all of this time?
See these images and look at the image on Sasarai's and Dios' clothes...Circle Rune? I mean, not the actual Rune, just an image...
http://www.suikosource.com/images/chars/d/dios01.jpg
http://www.suikosource.com/images/chars/s/sasarai03.jpg
http://www.suikosource.com/images/chars/s/sasarai01.gif
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I recognize something in the 3rd image

the symbol sasarai has on his robe is the symbol of the beast rune

so quite possible the symbols on dios and sasarai in the other 2 pics could in fact be the circle rune! it does make alot of sense since in the 3rd image the symbol on sasarais hat is different than the beast rune symbol on his robe so maybe the 1 on his head is another symbol of a rune!

or it could be harmonias official symbol or maybe A symbol specifically for priest since the 3rd pic is sasarai in his priest outfit
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

The shaping is similar but that's definitely not the Beast Rune.

It's pretty easy to assume that it isn't the symbol for Bishops, since Dios also has the same image on his uniform. I personally think the Harmonian flag is the symbol for the Circle Rune, but I don't actually know.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Jowy Atreides wrote:The shaping is similar but that's definitely not the Beast Rune.

It's pretty easy to assume that it isn't the symbol for Bishops, since Dios also has the same image on his uniform. I personally think the Harmonian flag is the symbol for the Circle Rune, but I don't actually know.

yes your right thats not the beast rune, I compared the 2 pictures

maybe the symbol dios and sasarai has is indeed the circle runes symbol or maybe it is indeed the harmonian flags symbol
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

It's probably a replica of the Circle Rune which is the symbol of Harmonia, but it most certainly is not the Circle Rune itself. I just believe that it is the insignia or crest of the Holy Kingdom.
True Wind Bearer

Jowy Atreides wrote:I personally think the Harmonian flag is the symbol for the Circle Rune, but I don't actually know.
Erm, I have not seen the Harmnian Flag, could someone please give me a link to it?
kenobi

Post by kenobi »

you can see those harmonian flags many times in suiko 3.whenever there's a major battle with the harmonian forces eg. the one at chisha village. you can see the flag.it's blue in colour with a circle.i'm quite that it has to be the circle rune symbol.
True Wind Bearer

Well, Kenobi, no wonder I've never seen the Harmonian Flag, I have never played SIII! :roll:
Yubers-Apprentice

Post by Yubers-Apprentice »

Oh yeah i see what you mean I remember the flags quite clearly they do look alot like The Circle Rune.
I've beaten Suikoden 1,Suikoden 2,Suikoden 3,Suikoden 4

I still have to beat Suikoden 5...

"Patience is a Virtue"

"If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life then let's all get drunk and have a good
time."
True Wind Bearer

Does the flag have a circle on it? Can someone please give me a link to this flag?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

The flag does have a circle on it, and blue and white are the only colors used.

The flag at http://www.legacyofsuikoden.fr.st has a flag that looks exactly like it, but when I check the properties the webmaster named the flag as Zexen's flag and not Harmonia's.