True Runes

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
Bebedora's puppet

Post by Bebedora's puppet »

When you were talking about when the Bright Shield Rune resisted the curse of the Blue Moon Rune it clicked in my mind that all of the true runes might be 27 parts of one being, like perhaps a 27 sided conscience and when one of them creates conflict with an other their destinies cross and perhaps a link between the two are created and it is decided how this will be resolved rather than they battle to see which destiny is more greater. So in the incident where the Bright Shield Rune resisted the curse of the Blue Moon Rune it was probably because Riou had more of a purpose to use the Bright shield rune than Neclord using the Blue moon rune.
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

As there is rune pieces to put in weapons maybe there once was the "true rune of all living and possiabl" or something, but it got shattered and exploded creating 27 parts, each with a diffrent power and destiny, each in a "continent" and each one with its own choosen host that will do something big and change the continent it's in.
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Bebedora's puppet

Or maybe there is the almighty "rune of destiny" (I'd laugh if there is)
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

The Bright Shield Rune is not a True Rune, merely a component.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Bebedora's puppet

But even as a component it still has it's own destiny.