Strum a true rune?

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

It still doesn't explain HOW. You say Elza has "control" over the guns. What's the source of this control? A tangible or specific power or something inexplainable? Also, they are ceremonial guns... point? There has to be something more specific on why Storm does the things it does.

p.s. I dont know why it quoted you as saying that, it was meant for Usesnumbers. Sorry.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
kuroinekokun

Post by kuroinekokun »

It's okay.

Well, since the whole mystery is about Sturm, I can't really give you an answer because I don't work for the Suiko Staff.

How she controlled Sturm? Maybe it's because the two are bonded. After all, Sturm chose Elza over Kelley, causing this whole Clive Quest hoo-haa in the first place.

As for the ceremonial guns, it's a theory. When Riou met Clive the first time, he said that he could feel the presence of Stern and Mond, it's too specific. So maybe Sturm can only sense these two guns and not the others because they are ceremonial guns of the HVG. (I should have explained with more detail just now but when I was about to, my boss came up and asked me to do work. =p)

Notice that I can't give you a straight answer. That's because I don't know the answers. A lot of 'maybes', 'ifs' and theories.
Sid: He he he...
Riou: ??
Sid: Hoo Hoo Hoo HAHAHAHA!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Storm seems to be the "God of Guns," so to speak. Its ability to sense out other guns could be explained by saying it's the ruler of them, and thus it can sense them out.

The reason why Storm chose Elza over Kelley has yet to be explained, but it's probably something as simple as she was pure and Kelly wasn't (he was a powermonger after all).

Elza cannot control Storm; no one can. The gun chose to not fire because it wouldn't fire at its former user.