Another Stupid Yuber/Pesmerga Theory

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
Rai-Jin

Post by Rai-Jin »

Pesmerga69 wrote:theres one thing i don't get why would Yuber join Luc when earlyer in suikoden 1 and 2 Luc was fighting Yuber would he have forgiving him from how he hurt him in the war?
dont forget..he never wanted to join the liberation army and the dunan unification army..it was a part of his training beeing a apprentiance of leknaat

back to yuber and pes

heres what i think and it has a high possibility to play as an event in the later suikoden series that play AFTER the second fire bringer war..i haven't played suikoden 3 yet but i wrote ALOT so lease aplgize if i might be wrong with some facts...i think yuber was the seed of everythong happnening in suikoden..like in suikoden 2 where he left in L'Renouille..he wanted highland to fail cause if he would stay highland would win for sure....i think he also had the power to save luc and sarah but its all planned..i bet hes probably one of the REALLY bad guys in SUikoden who ull meet in the last suikoen parts prbably.. and it seems pesmerga and him belong to the same "race"(?) (or twins) and he knows yubers plan..and they both were partners before (thats why the partner look)..and yuber told pes about his plan and now hes trying to stop him..i bet its kind of a alternate stoy of Sarah und Luc becuase Sarah actually didnt want to fulfill the plan of luc from the beginnning but she loves him so much..so if pes and yubers realation was so strng like luc and sarahs they both probably would be the badass
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

He just likes creating Chaos. When his employers start to lose, he feels no loyalty and just leaves like the wind. He's not much of a long term thinker like Albert, so I'm sure he didn't plan the downfall of the Highland Kingdom.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

Yuber's never shown any evidence of being a strong thinking who's planning the fall of Kingdom's. If in truth he was one of the really bad guys as you put it, then he wouldn't want Highland to fail, as Luca wanted to unleash the Beast Rune which would have caused major destruction.

I don't think he really cares either way what happens, as long as he gets to cause destruction. Nor has Pesmerga shown any evidence of; a) being a good person, b) being the opposite of Yuber, c) being a strong thinking.

People assume these things, but for all we know Pesmerga is a jelous bad guy who wants to kill Yuber so he can cause more chaos and be renowned in history for it.
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

We all know that Yuber loves creating chaos, but another more subliminal reason could be that Albert told Yuber that he could witness a True Rune being destroyed, as that was Luc's plan from the beginning. It's pretty easy to deduct that Yuber hates True Runes (and maybe even the bearers, but then he would hate himself), from the comments he made to Riou in Suikoden Two right before he summoned the Bone Dragon.
Mymiridion

Post by Mymiridion »

well back to what was orignially said, the only thing i agree with is that Yuber is not using his full power at all. Please he got bored in suiko1 so he blew up an entire town, of course it was small, but still i think theres alot more bout Yuber and Pesmerga that we will ever figure out and we wont figure it out by keep posting it lol...soul eater....jk.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Like Faust and a couple of others said, Yuber destroyed The Village of the Hidden Rune in Suikoden One, but, since we know absolutely nothing about Yuber, he could possibly be a demon-like being summoned by Windy from the World of Emptiness, and thus he would be forced to do whatever Windy said (for fear of being sent into the World of Emptiness), and with that being said, perhaps the only reason he does what he does is because he is only ordered to do so by his employers (who allow him to create chaos wherever he pleases, as long as it further's his employer's goals), perhaps he is indeed a good guy waiting to be released, and perhaps the reason Pesmerga chases him is only to end his fruitless, pointless, miserable life.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Jowy Atreides wrote: and thus he would be forced to do whatever Windy said (for fear of being sent into the World of Emptiness),
Windy had the power to summon the monster but not sending it back (Front Gate Rune). Leknaat would be the one with the power to send them back (Back Gate Rune).
and with that being said, perhaps the only reason he does what he does is because he is only ordered to do so by his employers (who allow him to create chaos wherever he pleases, as long as it further's his employer's goals)
This is doubtful because so far he had ran away from battles, which definitely seems like his own initiative rather than following the order blindly.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Oh, I never knew that Windy and Leknaat had definably seperate powers. I thought they could both summon and send back, but oh well. I mean I knew that Windy could summon, and that Leknaat could send back, but I didn't know they couldn't do it vice-versa.

But when Yuber fled, perhaps either his contract with his employer ended, or his summoner was away at the moment. In S1 Windy was somewhere near the Hanging Gardens, nowhere near the battle field at the fields near Gregminister, where Yuber was. And in S2, Leon was waiting for Riou and company so he could activate the Beast Rune, once again nowhere near the fields of L'renouille, where Yuber was at, fighting.

Edit: He did follow his orders blindly, until the timing was right, and he could leave (Possibly he had to be a certain definable distance from his summoner in order to escape?). Although he didn't seem like the type, he did value his life, and never retreated until he knew he could very well die from staying where he was at the time.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

I seriously doubt he was forced to do anything. No one who summons him has power over him. They tell him "I'm causing chaos, help me". Due to that, he becomes their ally. Remember when Luc hesitated for a moment at the Great Hollow. Yuber threatened him.

"If you quit after coming this far . . . ."

When Luc said he would maintain his decision, he said "As long as I get to see the chaos you cause, I'm happy to help you as well". It's his choice.

Let's also remember that Luc has the True Wind Rune. That's a full true rune there. Windy had half the power, (as seen when Leknaat tried to stop Luc) and Leon and Luca had no True Rune whatsoever. (Though Luca would last for a while). No one can force him to do anything with a True Rune.

Throughout Suikoden's history, various characters state Yuber's power. Few even were unwilling to fight him. He does what he wants, when he wants.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Good point Ced. But when Yuber escapes from S1, S2, and S3, why doesn't he just somehow get people with the same ideals to join him and make an evil force bent on creating chaos? There's always people out there that just need to be pushed in a certain way to make them evil, so it wouldn't be too far-fetched to say that he could make a formidable fighting force. I know he is summoned into this world, but there's nothing that states he couldn't simply just go his own way and do however he pleases. Even though it's very obvious that he's hellbent on creating chaos, why does he always wait for employers to come around and hire him? He could just wander off when his summoner dies and then go around creating chaos, and yet he never does. Could someone please clear this up for me?

If Yuber wants chaos so badly he could just go out and do it, but I think he has to be in the employment of someone else to some extent in order to do as he pleases. And from everything that I said, I think Yuber always had a fear (pure speculation, probably wrong) of his summoners, perhaps he thought he could only exist in this realm because he is summoned into this realm, doing whatever he pleases. This isn't quite concrete evidence, but in Hugo's Chapter Two before Albert teleports away he tells Yuber not to take too long, and Yuber says, "Of course." Now, if I was in his shoes I would've said "F no, I'll do what I want, and when I wanna do it." It leads me to believe that he must do what he is told to do by his summoners, and he is only allowed to retreat when his existence is in danger.

I said something about how a more subliminal reason could be he wanted to see a True Rune get destroyed. And the thing about him helping others to be a part of a more powerful fighting force, that could be true, but I think he himself would do a much better job leading his own force instead of being in the command of others. But I never took into consideration that Yuber is definitely not an intelligent man, and he might've just never realized such a possibility.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

It seems to me that his employers can do so much more Chaos than he could ever do himself or any sort of followers. He doesn't seem to possess much knowledge of anything else in the world. This is evidenced when he asks Albert why he's so sure Salome would attack Karaya in order to save Zexen troops. So obviously, he would listen to his employers to get to his goal faster. He can tell how serious they are if they were actually willing to summon him.

I'm not saying he's dumb, though. He's shown an incredible increase of maturity since he burned Ted's village down all those years ago. But maybe he's learned that cooperation is the key to success.

As for Albert ordering him around, he doesn't care so long as his needs are justified. when they aren't he gets irritated and lashed out at them. He did so a couple of times.

"This shouldn't be taking so long, let's just take what we need and go"

"I'm here with someone that doesn't like listening to me" ~ Albert

"Make sure it opens this time, we have no time for delays"

As you can see, he could be in control if he wanted to, but it's not productive for his cause.

There's also an issue about him hating the True Runes. That's why he why seriously involved in S3. S1 and S2 had him as merly a chaos catalyst, but he's always hated the True Runes, so maybe that's why he was more willing to obey his employer this time around.
Soul Eater

Post by Soul Eater »

yuber creating a group or army of people to destroy things sounds too organised to be chaos.
Dark Joker

Post by Dark Joker »

Persmerga probably don't have the 'sevenfold rune' as he may be just chasing after 'death', Yuber. You see, they both wore the same armor which means that they are most likely from the same race, school or family. Yuber wanted chaos and destruction but what did Persmerga wanted? Peace and order? It can't be right? So from i always have a thought that Persmerga was from the same family as Yuber...

Then I predict the story goes:
Yuber and Persmerga belonged to a dark knights clan somewhere on the Earth. One day, Yuber found eightfold rune and he went bonker, killing everyone in the family except Persmerga who probably came home late. He witnessed the deaths of his parents and so on, therefore vowing to kill Yuber. He, with the help of several Dark Knights managed to defeat Yuber, but Yuber escaped. Then he met a person who probably was Windy or someone who could activate the portal into The World of Emptiness. so he went in without hesitation in order to avoid Persmerga and his former fellow friends. Sometimes he was summoned by several people, for example, Leon, Albert, Windy. Persmerga heard of this and therefore, continue chasing after him.

However, there is one thing i don't understand. How did Persmerga survive so long if they were to be in the same family? Did he have a true rune or did he drank or was affected by something that gave him immortality?
Behold The Power of The True Runes!
Mymiridion

Post by Mymiridion »

It doesnt make sense why Pesmerga is chasing Yuber. Especially because of what we know about Pesmerga (there could be more we dont know about), but for now we know he doesnt have a true rune and he isnt amazing like Yuber is. So therefore how is Pesmerga going to kill Yuber when he finds him?
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Pesmerga's powerful enough to duel with Yuber and leave with a tie. That's how strong he is. He also has the courage to track Yuber despite everyone in the suikoden timeline saying how demonic/powerful Yuber is.

We don't know much else after that, but he's no weakling.