Chronicles of Narnia Parallel

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

I read the Lion the wtich and the wardrobe in 5th grade (MANY years ago)
basically they are introduced to this secret world behind a closet. The evil queen bribing with candy lol.

Anyway, you're introduced to the world of suikoden through Ted, so if it ends it would be nice that it ends with Ted's death to the Soul Eater as the last scene or something.

but again, as i said, It cannot end!
Strategy is the key to victory!
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

MatildaWhiteKnightLeader wrote:I read the Lion the wtich and the wardrobe in 5th grade (MANY years ago)
basically they are introduced to this secret world behind a closet. The evil queen bribing with candy lol.

Anyway, you're introduced to the world of suikoden through Ted, so if it ends it would be nice that it ends with Ted's death to the Soul Eater as the last scene or something.

but again, as i said, It cannot end!

wow.... let me say this as boldly as I can

TED IS ALREADY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! HE DIED IN THE FIRST SUIKODEN!!!!!!

sorry...but stop talking about stupid fan boy dreams that cant happen...its annoying
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Chill out man. lol i'm just saying it would be nice for them to replay Ted's honorable death scene from suikoden 1 in 3-D later in the series.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

lol well my bad then, It may be cool to see a flashback of ted dying to the soul eater in 3d but I seriously doubt that would ever happen
skymansxeno

Post by skymansxeno »

Besides that, there was already a flash back scene of that in one of the suikogaidens. Though, that wasn't in 3D.

Maybe we will see one in the future. Doubtfull though.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Way off topic. If anyone has anything more to say about the end of the Suikoden series or its relation to Narnia do it now or else I'm going to lock the topic.

Edit: clarified former statement.
Last edited by Oppenheimer on Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

actually oppenheimer, I think the topic of this thread is misleading, the author is basically using chronicals of nardia as an example of what suikoden should do, he/she clearly drops the whole topic and starts a whole new topic in his/her post{about suikoden} and everyone was replying to that, so in a sense this thread has been on topic, just not the topic thats advertised, this was a very confusing thread

edit: looking at this thread more closely, it has gotten off of topic alot{the topic being the end of suikoden} and yeah it should be closed
Pendergast

Post by Pendergast »

Suikoden shouldn't be ended any more than the Final Fantasy series should.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

just before locking, none of us have seen the movie yet. I'm sure after some of us have seen the movie, we will have more useful and relevant input into this thread.
HairyMonekyNuts

Post by HairyMonekyNuts »

umm... the narnia thing could go along with the suikoden world.. if you have enough imagination... lets say... someone from outside the suikoden world finds a wardrobe and opens it up. all of a sudden they end up in suiko world. dosent even have to be a star. they could be doing their own thing while the war is going on in the backround. of course they would have to somehow effect the war in some way. may it be stopping the bad guys or get having to fight off both sides to get back home. it dosent have to match up with narnias story as long as it has to do with wardrobes,witches,and lions. leknaat could be the witch and for all we know there could be lionkobolds living in the suikoden world. all of this could effect the end of the series. maybe going back home means that chaos will win and the person has to make up their mind or else everything in suiko world will go to shoot. ill shut up now....
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

You're joking, right?
HairyMonekyNuts

Post by HairyMonekyNuts »

lol yeah
moneky is suppose to be monkey... i was just to lazy to make a new account.