Dumb Luc & Yuber Theory

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
Usesnumbers

Dumb Luc & Yuber Theory

Post by Usesnumbers »

When Yuber and luc are chillin in Calleria(sp)? Luc says something to the effect of well I do not have the patience of you. When it was in the context of destroying the true runes blah blah.... I was just curious if anyone thought this was an allusion to the whole "supposed" ending thing with Yuber... blah blah
Deconstr
Spambi

Post by Spambi »

It might be...have you noticed that Yuber's made the comment "You're late" several times in Luc's chapter? I thought that was kind of odd. Maybe he's a really punctual person....?

Although, I'm not exactly sure what you're asking; try to word it a little differently. I'm kind of confused. Sorry!
Black Fang

Post by Black Fang »

Lol, Yuber punctual......doubt it.
I think he is just impatient and wants to wreck more havoc on the world.

Seems that both of them know stuff about eachother but they are also hiding a lot from one another.
Tanx to Star of Destiny for making my av!!! 8^p
The Bryan

Post by The Bryan »

I think Luc just uses yuber as help or protection...i read some where he got him from a method leon siverberg used
WERD
Black Fang

Post by Black Fang »

I've gone over this before Bry. Seems more reasonable to say Yuber used Luc in a way as well..........look at the outcome. As for "summoning" Yuber, Luc just knew him from previous wars and called him to talk of a common goal.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Albert got Yuber for Luc, because Albert learned the method from Leon.
sleepytactician

Post by sleepytactician »

Yuber being punctual is hilarious. All he wants is chaos, and being late for something causes chaos. XD

I think that Luc and Yuber probably do know things about each other, they've both been around for a while (Luc because of his True Rune, and Yuber... just because I suppose.)

As for the comment about Albert getting Yuber for Luc.. >3 I wonder what exactly Albert had to "pay" to get Yuber.
"Apple, my sweet sweet Apple."

"Now that you've promised to rout the enemy, please tell me how we're going to do that..." - Percival
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Most people assume that, because Luc is a True Rune bearer, he's been around a while; he's only 32.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
sleepytactician

Well, technically... that is pretty long. But you're right, he's not like... ancient like some other rune bearers. XD

"Now that you've promised to rout the enemy, please tell me how we're going to do that..." - Percival
Black Fang

Post by Black Fang »

My Post

Seems that both of them know stuff about eachother but they are also hiding a lot from one another.
sleepy tactician's post
Yuber being punctual is hilarious. All he wants is chaos, and being late for something causes chaos. XD

I think that Luc and Yuber probably do know things about each other, they've both been around for a while (Luc because of his True Rune, and Yuber... just because I suppose.)
Heh, might wanna read a few posts before yours lol. On a minor note, Yuber has a true rune as well, and the two of them knowing about each other is more likely to be due to their magical experties rather than the runes.
As for the comment about Albert getting Yuber for Luc.. >3 I wonder what exactly Albert had to "pay" to get Yuber.
It never states that albert had to pay anything. Yuber was getting the chaos and destruction he wanted.
Sesshomaru

Post by Sesshomaru »

Yuber could be anything you can't say that you know for sure what Yuber would and might do. Yuber could have a bit of remorse in him you never know.
To be a rock and not to roll -Led Zeppelin
Marth Owns Old school style.
STYX!!
There must of been a door there in the wall!
sleepytactician

Black Fang wrote:My Post

sleepy tactician's post

Heh, might wanna read a few posts before yours lol. On a minor note, Yuber has a true rune as well, and the two of them knowing about each other is more likely to be due to their magical experties rather than the runes.
It never states that albert had to pay anything. Yuber was getting the chaos and destruction he wanted.
Don't worry, I read yur post. ^^ I was playing off of that :3 It is rather funny seeing Yuber being punctual. XD

Since it doesn't state that Albert had to pay anything, we also don't know if he may have. Meh XD My post was more done through jokingly.

Black Fang

Post by Black Fang »

'tis kewl as well as true. He might have just gotten paid. We know he worked for Highland and Scarlet Moon as a mercinary, and at the end he always says I owe nothing more. Dunno if he'd be interested in money though. Surely someone as big of a secret as Yuber would have somewhat less of a cliche story behind him. Seeing and causing Chaos seems to be popular, but only fanfiction thus far.

As for hating all true runes, I'm starting to believe that is fanfic as well, because people get it from his interaction with Riou in Greenhill. All he says there is that Riou is cursed in a way. Don't remember him saying anything about HATING the true runes, or even Bright Shiled for that matter (which coincidentally isn't a true rune).
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Yuber states that his purpose is to cause Chaos in te Luc chapter of Suikoden 3. Not fanfiction.

Also, he clearly states his hatred for the Bright Shield Rune when you see in in Greenhill.
Black Fang

Post by Black Fang »

SARSadmin wrote:Yuber states that his purpose is to cause Chaos in te Luc chapter of Suikoden 3. Not fanfiction.
Heh, forgot about that. :oops:
SARSadmin wrote:Also, he clearly states his hatred for the Bright Shield Rune when you see in in Greenhill.
What line exactlly???? Unless the translation is different again between PAL and NTSC.