Dumb Luc & Yuber Theory

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Well, He might didnt take notice to a savage barbarian or he just didnt care which he fights with when they are of no really importance, like Lucia.
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Black Knight Yuber

Dumb Luc & Yuber Theory

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

I'm surprised that the names didn't ring a bell for Yuber. I'm a warrior sent by Chief Lucia of the Karaya Village. Something in the words of that.
bloggs24

Post by bloggs24 »

Black Fang wrote:Besides, it doesn't make sense him hating all true runes yet bearing one which he gladly overuses.
im pretty sure, of waht we know, yuber has never used hes true rune, im pretty sure it was an official statement, maybe sum 1 can look into it, but yeh, he doesnt over use it, he actually over uses a non-true rune, which i think is the eight devil rune, or sumtin like that.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

bloggs24 wrote:
Black Fang wrote:Besides, it doesn't make sense him hating all true runes yet bearing one which he gladly overuses.
im pretty sure, of waht we know, yuber has never used hes true rune, im pretty sure it was an official statement, maybe sum 1 can look into it, but yeh, he doesnt over use it, he actually over uses a non-true rune, which i think is the eight devil rune, or sumtin like that.
Yup, yuber never uses his True Rune. HOWEVER he does summon skeletons and undead dragons in S2 and S3 but that dousn't mean its the power of the Hachifusa rune. Might be an inheret power of himself.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

that would require a hell of a lot of physical energy, as true runes carry lot's of energy in them. you caould tap into the runes energy store to use less energy on yourself.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

We could easily speculate that Yuber used the Hachifusa Rune to burn down the Village of the Hidden Rune, but then that would just be speculation. Seems plausible, though. And as far as we have seen Yuber has never used the Hachifusa, but we cannot be sure as to whether Yuber has never used it. I'm pretty sure Yuber has at least used it in the past as it would be rather hard to believe Yuber had it for some 500+ years and was not tempted to test out its power.
Buff

Post by Buff »

i thought it was windy who burned down the village of the hidden rune. i don't think yuber was with windy and neclord when they confronted ted's grandpa for the rune.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

No it was Yuber. When the fire erupts Windy says "looks like Yuber got bored".
Buff

Post by Buff »

ah i see. what's with this Hachifusa Rune?
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Buff wrote:ah i see. what's with this Hachifusa Rune?
Hachifusa=Eight-fold rune. Its the true rune Yuber has.
Buff

Post by Buff »

is the hacifusa the name of the eightfold rune in japanese.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Yes, it is.
bloggs24

Post by bloggs24 »

demon eye wrote:We could easily speculate that Yuber used the Hachifusa Rune to burn down the Village of the Hidden Rune, but then that would just be speculation. Seems plausible, though. And as far as we have seen Yuber has never used the Hachifusa, but we cannot be sure as to whether Yuber has never used it. I'm pretty sure Yuber has at least used it in the past as it would be rather hard to believe Yuber had it for some 500+ years and was not tempted to test out its power.
i have a theory:
Eight-fold rune= buddhas 8 steps to elightenment, maybe the eightfold rune can be used only 8 times cuasing pure chaos 8 times, then after the 8 are up, it turns into a sevenfold rune, which is used to cause order.
see what im getting at.

maybe yuber hates order so much, he will try not to use up the 8 times of causign pure chaos, **spoiler** when the guy almost kills yuber in S3, he still didnt use it to save himself, he flee's throwing all self respect away, just so he doesnt use em up. so he tries to cause as much chaos as he can without using the true rune.

once the 8 times of chaos are up, ya got maybe 7 times, or still maybe 8 again, tiems to cause pure order, then the runes kills the bearer, and/or finds a new host.

just like yubers obsessed with chaos, maybe pesmergas obsessed with order, and so he keeps intimidating yuber to use up the chaos the true rune can do, it would explain why yuber flees from life threatening situations, so he isnt tempted to cause pure chaos on his enemy, maybe pesmergas is there to speed things up, how often is yuber put in life threatening situations without epsmerga on yubers tail to help, pesmerga wants yuber to use up all the pure chaos left, so he will be forced to cause pure order, which is what pesmerga may want

i thought of this, mostly because of the rune of punishment, it goes through its punishment pahse, then goes onto its forgiveness phase, maybe the eightfold has its chaos phase, and an order phase.

any thought on my theory?
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

This has already been speculated upon and put into my editorial. But, I definitely believe it is a good theory.
Seiryuu

Post by Seiryuu »

About Yuber hatred to true rune, I made a topic about it. Just a theory that is.