How could Luca fight wounded against 18 characters?

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
snakebite105

Re: How could Luca fight wounded against 18 characters?

Post by snakebite105 »

exo wrote:@Lemmy Claypool:
Oh, thanks...
Never played that games though, did you mean Genso Suikogaiden?

So let me get this straight..., Luca's mother get raped by bandit hired by Darrel and his gang of rotten Jowston leaders. Luca went mad. Han save Luca and his mother. Luca goes berserk and kill of the rest of escaped bandit. Jillia is not Agares Blight's daughter. Which explained why Luca said "He's not even your father" to Jillia after he kill Agares.
Is this right?

Continuing the topic:
Out of his sheer madness, Luca gains godly resolve to wipe out thousand of lives...
it sounds like he's refering to a book rather then a game. i don't think he made an error.

They really don't eleborate on why Luca is so powerful though Resolve has alot to do with it. Assumably because he's of noble birth he's learned more then the average man aswell as being taught to fight better then the average solider.

Just take these facts and add in a training regiment combined with him being a major villan and you have a very strong warrior.
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.
exo

Post by exo »

snakebite105 wrote:
Oh, thanks...

So let me get this straight..., Luca's mother get raped by bandit hired by Darrel and his gang of rotten Jowston leaders. Luca went mad. Han save Luca and his mother. Luca goes berserk and kill of the rest of escaped bandit. Jillia is not Agares Blight's daughter. Which explained why Luca said "He's not even your father" to Jillia after he kill Agares.
Is this right?

Continuing the topic:
Out of his sheer madness, Luca gains godly resolve to wipe out thousand of lives...
it sounds like he's refering to a book rather then a game. i don't think he made an error.

They really don't eleborate on why Luca is so powerful though Resolve has alot to do with it. Assumably because he's of noble birth he's learned more then the average man aswell as being taught to fight better then the average solider.

Just take these facts and add in a training regiment combined with him being a major villan and you have a very strong warrior.
1) Even if he's not referring to a book, as long as its official canon of the Suikoworld. It should be a solid fact to back up all the arguments before.

2) Whilst its true they don't elaborate, its just to show you that the incident you doubting to exist really does occur.
I just happen to read some translations from the Suikogaiden the other day, and looks like the sad story did occur.

3) This one is pure my own opinion.
Sure Luca is a very strong warrior of noble birth, with so many experience and training.
But I do believe it takes a new breed of resolve to do a sickening mayhem like he did.
snakebite105

Post by snakebite105 »

exo wrote:
snakebite105 wrote:
Oh, thanks...

Is this right?

Continuing the topic:

1) Even if he's not referring to a book, as long as its official canon of the Suikoworld. It should be a solid fact to back up all the arguments before.

2) Whilst its true they don't elaborate, its just to show you that the incident you doubting to exist really does occur.
I just happen to read some translations from the Suikogaiden the other day, and looks like the sad story did occur.

3) This one is pure my own opinion.
Sure Luca is a very strong warrior of noble birth, with so many experience and training.
But I do believe it takes a new breed of resolve to do a sickening mayhem like he did.
1)I perfer baseless calims and whild accusations. I plan to be a politician gota practice while i can.

2) who says its a sad story she could have been askin for it.
maybe she was into that kind of thing. I dont know but lets not just assume the worst theres always a brighter side.

3)So he slaughtered a few towns and restarted a needless war. Is that Mayhem? Truthfully all of that looked like fun. If I was in his shoes i'd have not restarted the war in the first place because i'd have been apathetic to the rape and would have been more interested in takeing control through manipulation then slaughtering victims for fun.

Marry Anibelle to control muse. Lock her up, Use muses forces to invade Two River, and south window, form alliance with Neclord, Bribe the mitilda knights. Roll over tinto. Kill neclord steal his rune, use the mitilda knights to assassinate Lepant who looks like Kwanda during a negotiation over peace talks. Come to Toran's "Aid" to stop Kwanda's mad rampage. Anibelle dies of "Sickness" marry Eileene to show good faith appoint her son as President use him as a puppet while holding his mother captive. fortify land for several years. make peace talks with Island Nations and Harmonia, Kill the grasslanders with the help of Zexen give the land to Zexen and Harmonia.

Then get killed by tuberculosis and die in a bed. but not before setting up a 4 way power strugle between Sheena, My generals, the Mitilda Knights and Harmonia over my land.
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.
XIII

Post by XIII »

snakebite105 wrote: 2) who says its a sad story she could have been askin for it.
maybe she was into that kind of thing. I dont know but lets not just assume the worst theres always a brighter side.

3)So he slaughtered a few towns and restarted a needless war. Is that Mayhem? Truthfully all of that looked like fun. If I was in his shoes i'd have not restarted the war in the first place because i'd have been apathetic to the rape and would have been more interested in takeing control through manipulation then slaughtering victims for fun.

Marry Anibelle to control muse. Lock her up, Use muses forces to invade Two River, and south window, form alliance with Neclord, Bribe the mitilda knights. Roll over tinto. Kill neclord steal his rune, use the mitilda knights to assassinate Lepant who looks like Kwanda during a negotiation over peace talks. Come to Toran's "Aid" to stop Kwanda's mad rampage. Anibelle dies of "Sickness" marry Eileene to show good faith appoint her son as President use him as a puppet while holding his mother captive. fortify land for several years. make peace talks with Island Nations and Harmonia, Kill the grasslanders with the help of Zexen give the land to Zexen and Harmonia.

Then get killed by tuberculosis and die in a bed. but not before setting up a 4 way power strugle between Sheena, My generals, the Mitilda Knights and Harmonia over my land.
2) Brighter side to getting raped? I'm pretty sure there's no bright side to a thing like that especially if it can ruin a kids childhood that turns him into a monster.
3) Marrying Annabelle = Near impossible as Highland and Dunan are already in bad conditions plus add the fact that Annabelle could most likely never like Luca
Use Muse's army to attack Two River and South Window = Really? You might have a larger army but think about it. You have pissed off Kobolds, Wingers, and even if Luca manages to get muse to invade those places, Tinto and other cities will send reinforcements
Matilda Knights = Gorudo act for the best of himself. Bribe wouldn't really work against him and the only way he was under Highland was because he surrendered after getting attacked by Leon
Neclord = You can't even kill the guy without the Star Dragon Sword so that's just pointless
The rest = bunch of babbling nonsense that have way too many holes at them lol If you think you're not starting a war through those actions then you're off by at least 10 miles

Bottom line is that Luca got powerful through determination and his pissed off, I wanna kill attitude gives him an extra adrenaline to perform much better than normal men
exo

Post by exo »

@XIII:
You're wasting you word buddy, some people (the board mod himself) have been trying to give official facts to snakey and his "demand" of solid arguments (like he always insist on other threads) and he ended up saying:
1)I perfer baseless calims and whild accusations. I plan to be a politician gota practice while i can.
So you should instead give him tips on how become a good politicians.
Here's mine snakey: Go find appropriate forums, one that discuss politics not games.

Oh and I agree with you with the adrenaline part.
People can sometimes do something superhuman like Luca did, I once watch discovery channel about how an average adult man survived after been blown by a hurricane hundred meters high.

There was once a story about a man named Benkei Musashibo who's riddled with arrows but still continue on fighting before he died from lost of blood.
He ended up dead while standing still. Similar case with Luca don't you think? Except Luca falls after his famous speech: "It took hundreds to kill me, but I kill by the thousands!"

@Board mod:
If you think my post needs to be edited or deleted, do so...
XIII

Post by XIII »

Haha I finally read the whole thing, I see what you mean lol

But yeah, rage and the adrenaline in Luca is one of the key factors that he can withstand all those people. He's never satisfied with killing a city, he wants to take down the whole country that had citizens rape his mother. Add the gigantic armor he has and you have a person that can withstand a huge amount of attacks and basically kick your butt if you didn't expect it.
FUUSUULUU

Post by FUUSUULUU »

My explanation: He was a physical specimen. He trained his butt off and became the best, plain and simple.
So Sayeth the FUU.
Blutiger Engel

Post by Blutiger Engel »

snakebite105 wrote:2) who says its a sad story she could have been askin for it.
As a woman, I have about a million problems with that statement. No woman is "into" rape... and while many women do stupid things such as getting drunk around strange horny frat boys (which is obviously not what Luca's mother did) it doesn't mean they're asking for it. How could rape possibly have a bright side? I'm sure she loved Jillia, but I would never go as far as to call her the "bright side" of such a violent and atrocious act.
Hachifusa

Post by Hachifusa »

have to say, awesome forum! Got ALL the information about the mysterious Luca Blight, read the whole part. ( :mrgreen: especially Red Killey, Vextor and Black Fang)
Son_of_Genkaku

Post by Son_of_Genkaku »

This battle is exactly why I've always admired Luca Blight as a great game villain. Not only is he ruthless, has both the stamina and the physical vigor to fight several groups of warriors (all while nursing several fresh arrow wounds), and have the boldness to seek out the heroes on their own turf rather than passively laying in wait in his own kingdom, but he proudly dies without regret or seeking mercy. Luca Blight makes you earn that victory and doesn't once lose face. A villain like Neclord, on the other hand, puts on bravado and uses trickery while waiting for you to come to him, and ultimately reveals his cowardice and helplessness right before destruction. Luca's a worthy adversary in my book.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

If you think about it, he was basically in a sink or swim situation and in those kind of moments you get adrenaline to get that lil' extra out of you, and then ofcourse Luca is by no means just your average Joe either.
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

Post by Noraibah »

Probably [Trance+ Limit Break+ Berserk] ? I have no idea why he's that twisted in the first place. Childhood trauma's and memories I guess. I mean I would act and think the same exact way if I were in his shoes.
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!
dimsum

Post by dimsum »

Luca was mad. A psycho. Kind of like how some people when afflicted with insanity although physically thin but able to exert very strong physical strength. Even when tasered or shot, they could still move for quite a bit before succumbing to the pain.
How he got mad was when he saw his mother gangraped in front of his eyes and his half bastard sister conceived then.

And of course I'm sure the beast rune has got something to do with his strength as well.