Leknaat's lending hand

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Ben_ZeN

Re: Leknaat's lending hand

Post by Ben_ZeN »

Tonfa's.
"All you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you." - Gandalf
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Lol sorry guys but you got it all wrong...Nanami deflects the arrows and gets hit by one, you say something really fast and if she has a defense of greater than like 121 (maybe its prot stat) then Shu announces her dead and later in the game when you meet Jowy on Tenzen pass/path (forgot the name) and get the 'best' ending Shu explains why her falsey pronounced her dead...yeah you were confusing Nanami with Gremio in Suikoden 1, once you get all 108 SoD you can get Gremio revived by Leknaat and she announces that she can only do this once...
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

is PROT needed?!?!?!

o0o0oh. now i know why she didn't survive....I unequipped all her..er.. equipments. now it's clear, ill make sure she has great defense next time!
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

Thank you Mikain.

Anyway, back on topic. Suikoden 4s Leknaat has got to be Pablo. Think about it. A powerful mage that just happens to be there at the beginning of the rebellion?
Mikain Clan King

What about Maxine, she is a powerful mage and I forgot his name but I think he is supposed to be the best mage in 4 and he has a rage rune once you get him.

And your welcome.
-Han Cunningham

-Leon Silverburg
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Mikain Clan King wrote:Lol sorry guys but you got it all wrong...Nanami deflects the arrows and gets hit by one, you say something really fast and if she has a defense of greater than like 121 (maybe its prot stat) then Shu announces her dead and later in the game when you meet Jowy on Tenzen pass/path (forgot the name) and get the 'best' ending Shu explains why her falsey pronounced her dead...yeah you were confusing Nanami with Gremio in Suikoden 1, once you get all 108 SoD you can get Gremio revived by Leknaat and she announces that she can only do this once...

ok so the bright shield rune lv 4 spell has nothing to do with bringing back nanami...yes I remember now that shu fakes her death

thanks for the reminder,been years since I played suikoden 2
JanusThePaladin

I was actually thinking about it, and you may have been confusing it with Suikoden 5, where the Sun Rune revives Lyon.

Anyway, I like the idea of Maxine, standoffish but powerful. And she does happen to appear just where the Hero happens to be. And i also believe she mentions something about it being fate when she joins.

I cast my vote for Maxine!
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Ah yes, Maxine, my S4 fave. I just dunnow why I like "bad" women(Zerase is another one).

Anyway, Maxine could be Leknaat if Leknaat does become a star secretly. But the problem is, she is not a complete mystery.. She does business with Ramada right?, probably like Mizuki and Akaghi. WAIT! did i say Mizuki? hm....mizuki...

NAH! Leknaat with a sister and a secret crush.

Going back to Maxine, dont get me wrong, I'm not saying her not-totally mysterious personality surely exempts her from the list at all..
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

Nanami and Maxine

Not bad at all !!

i definitely can't argue with those candidates (well i'm not so knowledgeable in the first place)
son_michael wrote:
yea sorry guys but Leknaat is Leknaat and no one else...she even says several times she cant leave her palace...she only sends illusions to communicate
you actually believe everything you're told?

@Runemaster

aside from doing business with Ramada which i think happened after SIV, what more can you say about her?

also doing business with Ramada could be an effect of them being acquainted in SIV plus it appends nothing to her background story

----

updated first post
JanusThePaladin

How about S3 she could be Mini Viki? I mean, she appears out of the blue, knows alot about whats going on, and has an affinity with magic. Also, if you consider the possibility of Hellion being Leknaat, Mini Viki also appears with the Blinking Mirror in tow. Coincidence?
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

i forgot little Viki's script when she saw the big Viki...

maybe those lines can support your claim
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Ever wonder why she keeps on fighting Lazlo everytime they meet? Ramada did have Maxine hired to kill Lazlo in S4 and maybe she isn't infor med of Ramada's switching of sides so she had her "en garde" on Lazlo. But yeah, she's my best guess in S4.
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

well it could also be argued that the reason that Maxine was mindlessly challenging Lazlo in absurd locations was that she was testing his strength

or sumthin like that
JanusThePaladin

Yeah, for someone trying to assassinate someone, she did an extremely bad job. No one on one fights, no sneaking around his base, and she appeared in the locations about as far away from where Lazlo was doing his business as possible.

I'd never hire her as an
assassin....
Mikain Clan King

Do you think its possible that she is someone outside the 108 stars and could be an enemy? That way she could help you in a way and be watching over you but at the same time testing your strenght to see weather or not you really are the chosen one (or ture hero or whatever). But how do you think Lucia got up to your room in the first place (Suikoden 2)...
-Han Cunningham

-Leon Silverburg