Jeane's true form?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Mikain Clan King

Jeane's true form?

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Is it possible that she is Sindar? I was reading about her yesterday and it said she had no true rune, but has lived for a really long time....arn't the Sindar doomed to forever roam the earth? I haven't really read much on the Sindar thought. It also says that she has a charm rune, maybe that is what gives her those looks and/or her human form (unless she uses other magic). I can't remember the characters name (still waiting to get suikoden 5...been re-beating them all to get all 108 stars and it takes a while when you don't use the internet to look up how to get them and where they are) but it said on her page that this character said that when she is around him/her she can hear different noises that dosen't usually emit from normal people. Does anyone have any proof to disprove that she is Sindar? If so please post.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Jeane's true form?

Post by KFCrispy »

I believe Suikoden V strongly suggests Jeane and Eresh are Ancient Armenian. The area we explore with the two are Ancient Armenian ruins.. you can tell because of the Egyptian style they chose to use over the typical Sindarian ruins that use a Central American theme and include many contraptions.

However, there is also an unknown relationship between Ancient Armenians and Sindarians. See http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... =14&t=7869
Mikain Clan King

Re: Jeane's true form?

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Yeah I really need number 5 :( was going to get it last weekend but didn't make it to the store...i'll get it this weekend hopefully and one my first run I'm pretty sure I wont find all 108 people so i'll end up doing it again once I beat suikoden 3 again, then 4, then actually try for tactics (got it but never actually played for a while, animations in that game were kinda throwing it off, but otherwise its basically like final fantasy tactics...with runes 8) ).

Maybe the Armenians are like sister/brother race or maybe the Sindar is a desendant of them...

(well got it this weekend, the weekend after I originally posted this) and I've been on in alot got it friday, its sunday, technically monday morning 3:32 AM and i've got a little over 30 hours...the conditions are right for playing it right now at my house 8) well I'm at the part where you kidnap your little sister...but back to the topic...
Yeah she probably can't be Sindarian anyway because turns out Lorlei is one of the last of the Sindar and noting about her is real mysterious and I'm pretty sure she is in her true form.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg