Chapman's theater?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Crowetron

Chapman's theater?

Post by Crowetron »

Just beat Suiko 1 again (I now refuse to play Suiko 2 with out Tir unlocking save data), and noticed something.

At the end, during the Animal House style "what-everyone-did-afterwards" scene, it mentions that Chapman "successfully opened a theater" or something to that affect.

So, my question is, could Chapman be Nadir & Gordon's third troupe member? And more importantly, did anyone else notice this?

Personally, I think it very unlikely that all three of the acting troupe's members would be SoDs, and mostly just wanted to see if anyone else noticed this possibility.
"Death is for NPCs." ~ Red Mage

"Sometimes, justice is just a pretty word. Other times, justice is three feet of steel hittin' you in the face!" ~ Boz Wilde, philosopher

Georg = Batman?
Chaco

Re: Chapman's theater?

Post by Chaco »

Just beat Suiko 1 again (I now refuse to play Suiko 2 with out Tir unlocking save data), and noticed something.

At the end, during the Animal House style "what-everyone-did-afterwards" scene, it mentions that Chapman "successfully opened a theater" or something to that affect.

So, my question is, could Chapman be Nadir & Gordon's third troupe member? And more importantly, did anyone else notice this?

Personally, I think it very unlikely that all three of the acting troupe's members would be SoDs, and mostly just wanted to see if anyone else noticed this possibility.
This is possible, I also remember that Roy went into theater.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco