What if Luca surviveved his night ride

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
RangerDeon

Re: What if Luca surviveved his night ride

Post by RangerDeon »

Vermillion.Twilight wrote:
patapi wrote:Windy's motivation can be seen as revenge as well. Her village was destroyed by Harmonia, wasn't it?

Suikoden villains are usually more than the simple "kill people for the sake of killing people" types. Well, except maybe for Childerich and, to some extent, Yuber.
It cant be revenge
If she cared at all about her village
She wouldint wanna kill her own sister to get her rune.

She also bascially did the same thing to Ted and the village of the hidden rune.
didn't Leknaat say that she hated the world and wanted to destroy it because of her village being destroyed (Or something of that nature)

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Baron

Post by Baron »

yeah i think smoething like that.

I really hated Windy...
Die Pig!
Vermillion.Twilight

Post by Vermillion.Twilight »

I think I hated Kraze the most of all the suikoden bad guys lol
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Vermillion.Twilight wrote:I think I hated Kraze the most of all the suikoden bad guys lol
Yeaaaaaaaah. Who was that fool who outed Ted? Him. I hated him as well.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Baron

Post by Baron »

Yeah,I also hated Kraze
Die Pig!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

RangerDeon wrote:didn't Leknaat say that she hated the world and wanted to destroy it because of her village being destroyed (Or something of that nature)
I believe Leknaat explains that Windy wants revenge on Harmonia for destroying their clan. it is also apparent that she has as strong affection for the Soul Eater, and at the end of Suikoden I, she is upset/frustrated that the Soul Eater keeps rejects her.
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Don't forget Yuber...Luca is like a less smart, lack of self conrtol Yuber...but yeah Konami definatly did make the greatest villan of all time, and the best game of all time (number 2!). As for him being evil, Luca for no purpose killed anyone he could (other than some of his commrads, didn't he give command to set your camp on fire in the begining of the game?).
I'm not sure if Luca actually showed love...maybe its just because they were 'trying' to hurt him emotionally, I think he unleashed the beast rune just because of that, I don't think he cared at all about his mom being raped.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Paler than Moon

Post by Paler than Moon »

I kinda pity Luca because even though he was strong he was a bad general. He couldn't use his men wisely. If Luca was smart and could hide his evilness to make his generals loyal to him, he would be very devastating. His evilness and thirst of blood ironically became his major weakness.

If Luca survived the night raid, Jowy would've set up another thing to kill Luca, and the Alliance Army would still be okay since they were already prepared for the night raid. The interesting thing is that if Leon didn't leak Luca's plan, it'd be really bad for the Alliance Army...tough maybe Shu would also be prepared and cautious of a night raid even though Leon didn't tell him.
"If only..."
But thou art wind!
Do not scream:
thy fragrance deafens.