What if Luca surviveved his night ride

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Baron

What if Luca surviveved his night ride

Post by Baron »

What do you think would happen in the game if Luca managed to beat you and escape...
what would be of Jowston?
Die Pig!
Vermillion.Twilight

Re: What if Luca surviveved his night ride

Post by Vermillion.Twilight »

Baron wrote:What do you think would happen in the game if Luca managed to beat you and escape...
what would be of Jowston?
His own men would have assassinated him. Thus nothing would have changed.

Jowy set him up so he wouldint have to kill Luca himself.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

. . .I was gonna say that

but yes, they would have killed him. No one actually liked him if you think about it. They all were relieved when he was killed.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Vermillion.Twilight

Jowly wanted city state to kill him to kinda boost Highlands moral for war and put himself into power.

But he would have did it himself if he had too.
Baron

Post by Baron »

RangerDeon wrote:. . .I was gonna say that

but yes, they would have killed him. No one actually liked him if you think about it. They all were relieved when he was killed.
i liked luca blight
Die Pig!
Vermillion.Twilight

Baron wrote:
RangerDeon wrote:. . .I was gonna say that

i liked luca blight
Why? He killed woman and children...was completely insane.

He was pretty weak too
I gave Zamza a fire sealing rune and he pretty much could beat him alone.

Luca was also fairly stupid...Anyone else could have seen what Jowy was trying to do.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

He was ok. I liked his pure evilness. He was by far one of the most evil antagonists I've ever encountered in a game. And I liked him for that.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Vermillion.Twilight

RangerDeon wrote:He was ok. I liked his pure evilness. He was by far one of the most evil antagonists I've ever encountered in a game. And I liked him for that.
He wasint really pure evil...
Just pure rage and madness.

His whole personality is revenge based.

Neclord, Windy are better examples of Evil.
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

I disagree. Neclord surly is evil, but I have never seen Windy as an evil character. I see her much on the same level as Luc. A character who is searching for a way to do things right and to hell with the consequences. Singleminded yes, but definitely not evil.

As for Luca, that man is evil. Unlike Windy, who desired revenge, Luca simply desired destruction, and death. He killed thousands by himself, and lived for violence. He went as far as to unleash a powerful demon who lived on the devouring of humans and their souls!

Now tell me, what made him not evil?
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Vermillion.Twilight wrote:
RangerDeon wrote:He was ok. I liked his pure evilness. He was by far one of the most evil antagonists I've ever encountered in a game. And I liked him for that.
He wasint really pure evil...
Just pure rage and madness.

His whole personality is revenge based.

Neclord, Windy are better examples of Evil.

Administrating the deaths of a bunch of children, military trainees and blaming it on the opposing side just to have an excuse to break the treaty and start a war is pretty evil. At least it my book it is.

-Lorelai Gilmore
Baron

Post by Baron »

I like Luca because he is evil,but he should learn how to control his anger and hate,that could made him more powerful and smarter
Die Pig!
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

JanusThePaladin wrote:I disagree. Neclord surly is evil, but I have never seen Windy as an evil character. I see her much on the same level as Luc. A character who is searching for a way to do things right and to hell with the consequences. Singleminded yes, but definitely not evil.

As for Luca, that man is evil. Unlike Windy, who desired revenge, Luca simply desired destruction, and death. He killed thousands by himself, and lived for violence. He went as far as to unleash a powerful demon who lived on the devouring of humans and their souls!

Luca may be motivated by destruction and death, but it's definitely all pure evil.

As was said, revenge is probably too mild a term to describe his motivation, but that did give him enough reasons to wage war against the City-States. This is based on his relationship with Agares, and the whole reason behind Jillia's birth.
Vermillion.Twilight

JanusThePaladin wrote:I disagree. Neclord surly is evil, but I have never seen Windy as an evil character. I see her much on the same level as Luc. A character who is searching for a way to do things right and to hell with the consequences. Singleminded yes, but definitely not evil.

Windy is the most evil character in the series.
Luca has killed hundreds....
Windy has killed hundreds of thousands.
If Neclord and Yuber follow her command for centuries and never once turn on her...she has to be pretty sadistic.
You forget why Luca unleashed the beast rune on Muse...Muse raped and basically killed his mother in his eyes.
Windy will kill anyone, anywhere, anytime for power
Her sister, kids, old men...doesint matter.
Luca has actually shown love (His mother, His country)
Windy has never shown the slightest emotion in her deeds.

Luc and Windy have no comparison...Luc wanted to free the world of fate.

You said Windy is looking to do things "Right" LOL
I seriously laughed at that.

All she wants is absolute power. Her and Neclord are the most evil since they have no goals exept power.
No reasoning or warped justification to guide them...Just power.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Windy's motivation can be seen as revenge as well. Her village was destroyed by Harmonia, wasn't it?

Suikoden villains are usually more than the simple "kill people for the sake of killing people" types. Well, except maybe for Childerich and, to some extent, Yuber.
Vermillion.Twilight

patapi wrote:Windy's motivation can be seen as revenge as well. Her village was destroyed by Harmonia, wasn't it?

Suikoden villains are usually more than the simple "kill people for the sake of killing people" types. Well, except maybe for Childerich and, to some extent, Yuber.
It cant be revenge
If she cared at all about her village
She wouldint wanna kill her own sister to get her rune.

She also bascially did the same thing to Ted and the village of the hidden rune.