Lazlo

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Blutiger Engel

Re: Lazlo

Post by Blutiger Engel »

Vermillion.Twilight wrote:Perhaps...
I kinda like how Snowe always looked down on Lazlo as a commoner and such
But in reality Lazlo out ranked him as far as noble birth. Being a Prince.
Haha, I thought the same thing. As much as I love Snowe, seeing a scene where he finds out that Lazlo is royalty would be hilarious. Lazlo should make him HIS servant for some payback, hehe.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Son of Razril's lord, and son of Obel's lord. Seems comparable to me. Just different titles.
Iesous

Post by Iesous »

But Razril was just a province of Gaien. Obel was an independent nation. King outranks whatever Vincent was. Therefore, Lazlo outranks Snowe. Further evidence of how inconsequential Razril was is displayed by the fact that Gaien didn't care the Kooluk invaded them. I think it might be a good comparison to the governor of Hawaii and the president of the Phillipines.
Icegryphon
Banned User

Post by Icegryphon »

Yeah at the very end of Suiko4 (which I just beat) Lino says that the Queen of Obel had the Rune of Punishment, killed pirates with it, died, then their son (who Lino says would be "about Lazlo's age now") was lost to sea. Then he goes on to assure Lazlo that he didn't back him because he thought he was his son. But I think it's likely that Lazlo is Lino's son.
"You got whacked because you're weak." - Magus
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Of course. Because he is.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.