Zerase, A vampire?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
King Krimson

Re: Zerase, A vampire?

Post by King Krimson »

I wouldn't go as far to say vampire... but i wouldn't say Human either as i'm pretty sure in one of the stormfist scenes (I think just before or after the fight with Childerich) she seemed to be levitating/floating off the ground a little. Also when she was seen at the East palace (Thanks for the correction Matthijs =] ) she just sort of vanished. I'd say she was more of a Phantom/ghost. Though i'm thinking it would be more interesting if she were the daughter of the night rune.
Last edited by King Krimson on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1542/banner2bq6.gif

Luc - "then your definition of freedom is the ability to walk around a giant cell with an invisible leash around your neck"
Matthijs

Post by Matthijs »

The Place is called the East Palace, I think she's some daugther of the true rune (night rune). So some sort of Incarnation of the Star Rune.
GrayMercury

Post by GrayMercury »

something else i have to ask....
Has there been any proof that an incarnation of a rune has ever been a human? or at the very least something with a human form?
"Master, Violence is Wrong." - - Dongo (SV)
King Krimson

Post by King Krimson »

Not to my knowledge... But doesn't mean it's impossible.

I guess everything is open to speculation.

Luc - "then your definition of freedom is the ability to walk around a giant cell with an invisible leash around your neck"
GrayMercury

Post by GrayMercury »

sorry if that sounded rude. I just like to back up things with stuff we've already seen in the suikoverse.

Like, somewhere in the forums someone had come up with this wonderful theory of Mazus and Crowley dying before birth......in some weird 'back to the future' thing....
i like his theory because he backed it with proof that there is travel in the suikoverse....but not reincarnation. There hasn't been one character yet who was reincarnated...but Viki can travel through time, as we all know.
"Master, Violence is Wrong." - - Dongo (SV)
King Krimson

Post by King Krimson »

No it wasn't rude at all, i can quite understand where you are coming from.

The only character to reincarnate was the Night rune into the Star Dragon Sword.
But even that isn't a character as such.

But still i am curious about the floating and lack of complexion. But i just don't see Vampire or Reincarnation being the answer.

avenger

Post by avenger »

You know, this could be true, however, we still don't have enough history on her.
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

I doubt Zerase is a vampire, she is obviously something different than a normal human being. I am a little blurry on this, but vampires are creatures who feast on blood and the only instances when they didn't need to feed on blood was when one acquired and masterly over the Blue Moon Rune/Moon Rune, and the vampires in the runes range. So, unless Konami hasn't told us something, would that not disqualify her? Just because of her pale skin and mysterious atmosphere surrounding her; people shouldn't jump to conclusions and be like. "OMGOSH! Zerase is a vampire!" Of course, if I am wrong about this, correct me please.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden