Zerase, A vampire?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
GrayMercury

Zerase, A vampire?

Post by GrayMercury »

If you put Nikea, Bernadette and Zerase in the bath together you get this interesting little scene about why Z's skin is so white.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woapl6Re ... re=related
"Master, Violence is Wrong." - - Dongo (SV)
mhatter106

Re: Zerase, A vampire?

Post by mhatter106 »

Is that your YouTube account?
That's awesome, The whole story of Suikoden V is shown in 111 Videos. Looks ike they were all just put up recently.

That's pretty cool. Solves my question of how to relive the entire story of an RPG wihtout putting hte manhours of replaygn it all over again.
GrayMercury wrote:If you put Nikea, Bernadette and Zerase in the bath together you get this interesting little scene about why Z's skin is so white.

GrayMercury

Post by GrayMercury »

naw, mine is, of course, under the name graymercury....but i figured it would help my theory if i added that video...since some might not have seen it....i know i didn't.
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

I'm gonna say what everyone is thinking.

that looked perilously close to a lesbian bath scene.

now on to the real issue. if she claims to have an aquaintance with the Night Rune, some say she's claimed it to be her father (i personally never heard this) then it falls to reason the possibility she is, in fact, vampiric.

Why do you think she is?
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

mhatter106 wrote:Is that your YouTube account?
That's awesome, The whole story of Suikoden V is shown in 111 Videos. Looks ike they were all just put up recently.

That's pretty cool. Solves my question of how to relive the entire story of an RPG wihtout putting hte manhours of replaygn it all over again.
GrayMercury wrote:If you put Nikea, Bernadette and Zerase in the bath together you get this interesting little scene about why Z's skin is so white.

I know. I hate to admit it but i watch these things before buying it.

I'm currently watching this guy's play through of Suikoden II. I watched his play through of Suikoden I before I bought it . . .

Now, on to the topic. She could be. I never thought about it really, I guess I never payed much attention to that bath scene.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
GrayMercury

Post by GrayMercury »

i just assumed that's what they were hinting at. Smooth, white skin that didn't get flushed even from the heat. She doesn't go out in the sunlight...at least not much...i know i saw her out....she wears that large and oversized cloak....

it just kind of points to that's what she is.
Vermillion.Twilight

Post by Vermillion.Twilight »

The Star Dragon Sword wasint always a sword.

I dont think Zerase has always been a woman.

Zerase seems to be just a vessel.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Zerase is very likely undead or something like that, as she has close relations with the Night Rune which deals with undead stuff. Vampire? Probably not - the Moon Rune is the source of vampires, and we never see her think about drinking blood, and no fangs are present, etc.
She seems more like a phantom/ghost/undead spirit (cause she can phase in and out / teleport).
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

for all we know, she played a vital part on the Neclord - Sierra - Star Dragon Sword conflict

:D

maybe she's the Night Rune before it transformed into a sword

they both have nasty tongue right?
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

And she seem to get rather...Ergh...You when Leknaat comes in! And doesnt Leknaat ask her to do something for her? Showing that memory or what It was? Summoning the tables of 108 stars maybe It was. Fits pretty well suddently that she would be the night rune yes?

Or she Is another rune, we havent heard of! Star and Night? Hmm...Or Its just a break of from The Night rune like Darkness and such rune's.
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

if she IS the night rune, why would she keep saying "i wish i had the Night Rune...." when she went up against Sialeeds?
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

KFCrispy wrote:if she IS the night rune, why would she keep saying "i wish i had the Night Rune...." when she went up against Sialeeds?
Maybe she lost memory of her past life (or whatever it would be called)? and since the night rune is pretty strong don't you think anybody would want it?...maybe she has a sister that was the night rune or something.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
executorofbalance

Post by executorofbalance »

Vermillion.Twilight wrote:The Star Dragon Sword wasint always a sword.

I dont think Zerase has always been a woman.

Zerase seems to be just a vessel.
Yes, the Star Dragon sword IS the Night Rune.
And no, I think actually Zerase is a gate rune sister, as well. Maybe she, Leknaat, and Windy were the only survivors.
"Even if I close my eyes, the world will not dissapear."
executorofbalance

Post by executorofbalance »

Highly unlikely.
There isn't even ONE mention of Sierra McCain in that game, plus the fact that just becuase she's pale doesn't say much. In SIII, when you play Luc's chapter, and you walk around Le Beque as Sarah, Edge says something along the lines of "You look pale, sister. You been eating?" Does that mean Sarah, too, is a vampire? I think not.
"Even if I close my eyes, the world will not dissapear."
Black knight overlord

Post by Black knight overlord »

Well I think she says(or hints at) being just a vessel at some point. And if she is, what is she a vessel FOR?(a true rune....?)

I know shes not human, so she has to be something....but what? :|