indication of incest between Frey,Sialeeds,Lymselia?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
mak7ali

indication of incest between Frey,Sialeeds,Lymselia?

Post by mak7ali »

When Sialeeds is woken up by Miakis and Lym..she says something like "i was lost in my dreams in my warm comfy bed..and suddenly no Fray! " and also in the purification rite she says "are you sure you don't want to peak?" i know it could all be joking on Sialeeds's part but there could be an indication of incest......
Also Lym bonding scene with her brother and how she seems to like him a bit too much...
I know thinking about this seems sick but the mind does tend to go in that direction at times...:S
gulliesdave

Re: indication of incest between Frey,Sialeeds,Lymselia?

Post by gulliesdave »

i agree the prince and lym are very close
and at the begining it does seem there a little .... too close
although i cant belive anything has happened
think it was just the suikoden team trying to show the closeness between them
but instead of showing how close they are as brother and sister it came out alittle sinister
luckly it all calms down after the godwins take sol-falana and nothing sinister is mentioned

side note is it me or could lucratia be bi
there seems to be a hint of a sex with her relationship with lelei and ..... cant remember his name but the other gaurd in agate prison does anyone eles think this or am i mental?
mak7ali

Post by mak7ali »

I agree with u about Lym that they were just trying to show they were close...but just...o well.
well actually u r not mental lol.Lucretia and Lelei also seem a bit too close:D Altho its most probably nothing like that.The other guard's name is Cius but don't think she was as close to him as she was with Lelei...like at the end of the game they show that Lucretia disappears with Lelei leaving Cius behind.
But the thing that Sialeeds says "i was in bed and suddenly no Frey!" that surely is quite suspicious :p
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Sialeeds was talking about how she was sleeping when Lym burst in looking for Frey. The last part of her dialog is her mimicking Lym. And I don't believe there is an incestuous relationship between any of them.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
mak7ali

Post by mak7ali »

oh yeah! u r probably right..she must've been imitating Lym there.
Oh and btw about Lucretia and Lelei.....when u r investigating Lelei's secrets...Oboro says something like "Lelei fell for Lucretia's...." something like that so yeah hehe. :roll:
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Yes, Lelei's a lesbian. But that's off topic. I find it a bit disturbing that you switched gears so quickly from incest to homosexuality as if they're in any way connected.

There's no incest, but with royalty there is often inbreeding to "keep the bloodline pure" so it's possible that Konami is poking fun at that just a bit.
gulliesdave

Post by gulliesdave »

its not switching topic both subjects are about sex and the fact there isnt much talk of sex in suikoden games
we get told about peoples relationship but not about sex (which is diffrent to a relationship)
mak7ali

Post by mak7ali »

yeah well the main theme of the topic is about the royal family's possible incestuous tendencies and even though homosexuality is obviously totally a different thing..it was brought up and so just having a talk about it as well.
"Lelei is a lesbian" as Openheimer just said...but are u 100% sure about that?I mean has that been said on some official website?
If Lelei is "possibly" a lesbian or a bi..i don't think we can be sure about it..i think that there's a also a chance of incest between the Prince,Lym and Sialeeds.
Michael Easton

Post by Michael Easton »

mak7ali wrote:in the purification rite she says "are you sure you don't want to peak?" i know it could all be joking on Sialeeds's part but there could be an indication of incest......
I doubt that there's actual incest going on, but this line really surprised me in the game. If it was directed at Kyle then I'd understand, but not to the Prince. Odd that.
mak7ali

Post by mak7ali »

yep thats totally the point! Sialeeds flirts with the Prince...lol
Belle

Post by Belle »

Well... I assume it's been about eight years since Sialeeds had a relationship. Perhaps the teasing during the purification rite is just her way of working off some of that frustration.

Not that it makes it any less creepy.
Red rune

Post by Red rune »

mak7ali wrote:yep thats totally the point! Sialeeds flirts with the Prince...lol

I think she was tempting the prince into peeking on Miakis rather then Sialeeds or Lym, afterall she was going to go into the purification bath or whatever it was called as well.

So i'm guessing that would explain Sialeed's line. And plus Lym and Frey are just close siblings(as rare as that is for youth siblings to get along), judging by the first scene with Lym and Frey hugging.

I edited my post (the bit about Lym and the Prince)
I'm lvl 99! plus my lvl68 party members
Quing

Post by Quing »

I'm thinking that Sialeeds' comment about peeking was mostly to satisfy her vanity. She feels that every male ought to be incredibly attracted to her, and feels that if the prince isn't tempted to peek at all, then she's obviously losing her charm and growing old. I think that she's simply vain enough about her appearance that she feels that even people who normally would not be attracted to someone in her position should be attracted to her. Thus, she sees herself as an exception to "you shouldn't want to look at naked relatives".
sunstar25

Post by sunstar25 »

Who wouldn't?! Sialeeds always likes to show skin. Even in her peasant costume, she likes to show off her cleavage.
Najia111

Post by Najia111 »

Well I'm not exactly saying that this is the case in all this but.... incest might actually be possible in a Suikoden game. After all, in the Suikogaiden Nash's aunt, Lena Suphina kissed him quite passionately on the lips well not denying she had a reason for doing that but still she could have helped Nash in some other way instead of smooching him lol :wink: