indication of incest between Frey,Sialeeds,Lymselia?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Najia111

Re:

Post by Najia111 »

Sialeeds indeed does act fishy and thats coz I seriously think she is a flirty royal who would have her way in her department at least lol :wink:
Lym seems to be a little too fond of her brother all in an innocent way of course....I guess.
Oh and I'll bet anything that Lelei is a lesbian!
jonathan_priest

Re: indication of incest between Frey,Sialeeds,Lymselia?

Post by jonathan_priest »

See, I must be in the minority here because I never thought anything of Lym sharing a bed with Frey. I just took it as a kid, wanting to crawl into bed with their parents when in a strange place. Her folks weren't there, and probably wouldn't let her anyway, so she went to sleep in the same bed as Frey.

I will admit the Sialedes comments did seem a bit odd, not the "you sure you don't want to peek?" but more the; "How disappointing, I wouldn't mind if you took a little peek." But seeing as nothing happened after that I just disregarded it all together.

Now Riou and Nanami, those are two I always thought had more going on.
"It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full...what matters is the glass."
Belle

Post by Belle »

I never thought of Lymsleia sleeping in a bed with Freyjadour as being sexual either. She's just a young girl, trying to be someone's little sister just a little bit longer, trying to hold on to her childhood just a little bit longer, trying to remember and enjoy life as it is just a little bit longer before she's married off to some creepy older (but young) man and pushed further into a role she was destined to take.
genso19

Post by genso19 »

I think Lym actually like prince

because with one of her dialogues, when you pick a certain reply, she will say "You can't be married to me right?" (she's quite disappointed while saying that)

And Miakis said that "Prince will only fight in the ceremony, but he will not participate in the games" (then Lym will look disappointed)

So I personally think that Lym wants the Prince to marry her
"Hey, listen up! These Godwin traitors got no respect for justice. And sure, sometimes justice is just a little word. But sometimes justice is three feet of sharp steel smashing in your face. Now, let's go get 'em!"
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

genso19 wrote:I think Lym actually like prince

because with one of her dialogues, when you pick a certain reply, she will say "You can't be married to me right?" (she's quite disappointed while saying that)

And Miakis said that "Prince will only fight in the ceremony, but he will not participate in the games" (then Lym will look disappointed)

...she's a little girl.
A lot of little girls want to marry their dads when they grow up. It's nothing sexual/romantic, it's just childishness.
Purr.
Rezard

Post by Rezard »

Lym is based on that "Imouto pattern" we see a lot in loli manga. Gets jealous when other woman approaches, always looking for physical contact, is cute, etc. Nothing original.

So we could say she does "like" her brother, although Frey would probably never do anything, since he is the adult.
Belle

Post by Belle »

genso19 wrote:I think Lym actually like prince

Disappointment? I guess I missed something. It looked more like panicking and embarrassment to me, considering Miakis was playing a joke on the Princess at the time.
Tenko5

Post by Tenko5 »

I agree with Belle. I think she was more relieved about not marrying her brother but the game developers might have been to lazy to make that face for just one use? Also, I think they just want you to get how much they love each other. In Romeo and Juliet they make that one guy who dies all friendly and active at the beginning so you will connect and understand Romeo's pain when he dies. So, they just want to make it show that the prince and Lym really miss each other that much. Though i think sialeeds might have some validity. Either that or she is just likes teasing people that much. Though I can't find any explantion for that. But, then again i had a dream the other night where i killed megatron and made my best friends ex fall in love with me even though she really hates me. :roll: So, maybe it was just random?
Those who know much suffer much. "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Why can't you be more sincere and earnest?! Like me!
Kyle: Yeah, how's that working out for you again?
True Harem Rune

Post by True Harem Rune »

mak7ali wrote:"are you sure you don't want to peak?"
I took that as teasing Frey about looking at Lym, or Miakis as the fanboy in me says.
Red rune wrote:I think she was tempting the prince into peeking on Miakis
HELL YEAH! >_> sorry.. I'm a Miakis fanboy.
Red rune

Post by Red rune »

True Harem Rune wrote:
mak7ali wrote:"are you sure you don't want to peak?"
I took that as teasing Frey about looking at Lym, or Miakis as the fanboy in me says.
Red rune wrote:I think she was tempting the prince into peeking on Miakis
HELL YEAH! >_> sorry.. I'm a Miakis fanboy.
lolololololololololololololol

I was waiting for someone to agree with me :) .
I'm lvl 99! plus my lvl68 party members
koolcblue

Post by koolcblue »

I really didnt think any of them had anything going on whatsoever!

However, it made me think if every Queen of Falena had married either a Barows or a Godwin (besides Arshtat, that is) Frey and Lymselia *must* be related to Gizel Godwin, Euram and Luserina Barows, somewhere along the line.

But intermarriage to preserve royal blood is common in royal families.
-- CML --

Those Silverberg's always coming over unannouced...
sunstar25

Post by sunstar25 »

In a way, yes.

Olhazeta(Arshtat's grandmother) and Shahrewar(Haswar's mother) were married to the Godwin family. Falzhram(Arshtat and Sialeeds' mother) was married into the Barows Family.
GrayMercury

Post by GrayMercury »

Lena was Nash's aunt?........I thought that she was his wife......(speculation of course)
where'd you find that info?
"Master, Violence is Wrong." - - Dongo (SV)
Crowetron

Post by Crowetron »

I agree that Sialeeds was just a flirty woman, and she was probably just trying to embarrass Frey with her "offer".

As for Lym, I think it's more of an issue of Frey being the only man in her life near her age, and the one she spends the most time with. She seems in love with him because he's the one who she directs all her affection towards. Once she finds someone she is actually attracted to, or perhaps when she grows up a bit more, Lym will probably stop acting so...suspiscious.

And as for Lym climbing in Frey's bed, I, too, thought it was entirely innocent. She was just trying to cling to her childhood, which was ending far too soon.
"Death is for NPCs." ~ Red Mage

"Sometimes, justice is just a pretty word. Other times, justice is three feet of steel hittin' you in the face!" ~ Boz Wilde, philosopher

Georg = Batman?
i-heart-percival

Post by i-heart-percival »

i honestly think that Sialeeds wanted the prince to see "womanly parts" because she wanted to show him what a female body looked like...i dunno, but it was creepy...as Kyle says when Ferid told him the reason why he didn't let Kyle go, Kyle replies, "many times today, sir" lol