indication of incest between Frey,Sialeeds,Lymselia?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
manween_syx

Re: indication of incest between Frey,Sialeeds,Lymselia?

Post by manween_syx »

i-heart-percival wrote:i honestly think that Sialeeds wanted the prince to see "womanly parts" because she wanted to show him what a female body looked like...i dunno, but it was creepy...as Kyle says when Ferid told him the reason why he didn't let Kyle go, Kyle replies, "many times today, sir" lol
isn't that makes sense that Sialeeds only warns Kyle? I mean, she knows the prince won't do it..
veriaqa

Post by veriaqa »

What? :shock: Are people in this thread serious?

Really the world has gone crazy... :|
I've came with an army who loves death like Yours loves live.
Kasumi14

Post by Kasumi14 »

I seriously think that there's no incestuous hint between Sialeeds, Frey, and Lymsleia. Had I never read this thread, that maybe won't ever come to mind.

Seriously what was between them was just family love. Sialeeds care about Frey as her nephew, even though she looks like she was flirting with Frey; I mean, it was just part of her personality. Because if even we think that she was flirting with Frey, then I could just say that she was also flirting with Georg with her teasing and banter with him. Not to mention that Sialeeds is twice Frey's age.

And Lymsleia's affection towards Frey...I think it was just part of her brother-complex.