WINDY!!!

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Mikain Clan King

Re: WINDY!!!

Post by Mikain Clan King »

kte03 wrote:After reading 2 pages of this thread, I got lazy -_-" So, I'd just like to say what I think happened to Windy GAMEWISE rather than PLOTWISE.

In the end of the game, she mentioned having a Black Rune over Barbarossa that did not work due to the Sovereign Rune's immunity to rune magic (Ironic how many of us killed him with runes >_>). Windy then cried out that the only reason Barbarossa "loved" her was that she resembled his past wife, whereas Barb then tries to explain that he really loved Windy for who she was.

I'm pretty sure that Windy did love Barbarossa =/ and vice-versa. As for their status now, they're MIA. They could be living happily ever after for all we know :]

It'd be nice to see Windy again, maybe not as an evil boss but one showing her good side. But we can't really tell if Windy is pure evil or not since Suiko has many plotholes in the storyline. We see Windy as an evil lady trying to take over the world but by the end, we see her soft side as she talks about love? Love and World Ruler... 2 different concepts =/
What about love for being a world ruler?
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
kte03

Post by kte03 »

well, I meant loving SOMEONE, not the "love" for power, which is better stated as lust =/
Icegryphon
Banned User

Post by Icegryphon »

Speaking of Barbarossa and Windy...I think one of the future Suikodens could be the Succession Wars where you are Barbarossa and take over the Scarlet Moon Empire.
"You got whacked because you're weak." - Magus