WINDY!!!

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Mio
Banned User

Re: WINDY!!!

Post by Mio »

did it ever cross your mind that Windy could've been in love with Barbarossa?

i mean, prolly Windy gave up fighting when Barbarossa risked his life after the big fight

they could prolly be living in a shack in the middle of the woods in some forest outside Toran

what if they had kids?

O_O
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

I would have to say that a Windy/Barbarossa offspring would have to be BADASS, in all definitions of the term.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

I really, really, hope Windy returns in Suikoden 6, but i'd have to one of those "OMG!" moments. And an actuall boss fight would be nice, even if it's some creature she summons or something.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
Paler than Moon

Post by Paler than Moon »

I think Murayama intended for Windy to appear again later but as we know it, Murayama left so maybe Konami already forgot about her.

Windy is one of the most evilest character ever, she should make a reappearance. I think, judging on her power, she cannot be killed so easily. Since Barbarossa is MIA too, maybe Murayama also intended him to reappear.

I see a lot of plotholes here. If they're both dead, there's no mentioning of their grave or bodies whatsoever in Suikoden I ending or Suikoden II. Also, if they're MIA, the new Toran Republic should've made a fuss about it.
"If only..."
But thou art wind!
Do not scream:
thy fragrance deafens.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Maybe she will join Harmonia in their attempt to gather as much True Runes as possible?
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

The next game set in Harmonia would be the perfect time for her to appear.
-Chaco
executorofbalance

Post by executorofbalance »

Chaco wrote:I was just thinking about something. WINDY!!

Windy fell from the Floating Garden in Suikoden 1 and vanished, She and her rune :shock:

So I was two theories about this.

1) She is still alive and is plotting something truly EVIL someplace.

2) Windy died and Leknaat quickly took the other half of the rune and combined it with her own. However if she did this she would have had to do it quite sometime later since in Suikoden 2 she said something about being the keeper of the Back Gate Rune.

(Also what happened to the Dragon King Sword since it went missing to?)
Nothing much just something I thought was strange....
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
"Even if I close my eyes, the world will not dissapear."
Zozma

Post by Zozma »

is windy REALLY that powerful with only half a true rune? leknaat wasn't even able to stop luc with his true wind rune from
creating the events that were suikoden 3....

she came across as trying to manipulate so that she could get a whole true rune.... rather than actually trying to do the fighting
herself.... and when she was using ted's body to try to get the rune from tir she couldn't stop tir either could she? perhaps with that
conqueror rune she can do to barbarossa what she did to ted.. IF hes still alive too? theres no doubt that she is truely evil, i don't think
she loved that emperor either.
JanusThePaladin

She did have a conqueror rune on Barbarossa, but he had the Soverieghn Rune, which nulled the power. You have to remember that Windy is a powerful magician within her own right, with or without the True Rune. Same can be said for Luc. My assumption for Luc's defeat of Leknaat is 2 fold, 1, he was trained by her and therefore was knowledgeable of her abilities, and 2, he was able to catch her off guard.

It could also be that as Executor of Balance, Leknaat chose not to interfere with Luc because it was what fate had dictated.
Zozma

Post by Zozma »

you're right, i bet as much as it pained her... she had forseen it, perhaps it was as much going against fate for her to try to stop him as it was for him to try to destroy the wind rune... and perhaps she can forsee a better suited bearer... im eager to see who that might be as well.
windy.... wind rune with no current bearer hmm .... lol.... nahh i hope its a good guy that gets it

anyway she may be a powerful magician but to go up against the soul eater after it clearly chose its bearer.... not a good idea. she probably would have to start with a more vulnerable true rune. still even if she got a hold of another true rune, only one can be on at a time right? shed just have to control someone else who has one right? its funny that the soul eater didn't like her, i guess it finds good souls more delicious?
JanusThePaladin

I think she attempted the Soul Eater because of 2 reasons. 1 its powers were more suited to her liking, but the other, and more important reason, is that it had just found a new bearer. This new bearer would of course be unknowledgeable of its powers, and she probably saw it as the best opportunity to steal it when it was being transferred from one bearer to another.

Or she may have had a trick similar to Lucs for removing it, but not the ability to significantly weaken the bearer like Luc had.
Zozma

Post by Zozma »

her trick similar to luc's was teds body :) see the harmonians have those weird vials with make up of human clones, that were probably engineered to be compatable with certain runes like how luc is perfect for the wind rune and sasarai the earth rune.

sigh poor ted, but he shouldve known better than to ever reveal that rune for anything....
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

sigh poor ted, but he shouldve known better than to ever reveal that rune for anything....
Wasn't much he could do, that Queen Ant thing would of killed all of them if he hadn't done that and it was a pretty awesome scene, plus how else would Tir have ended up with the rune in the end?
-Chaco
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

Zozma wrote:is windy REALLY that powerful with only half a true rune? leknaat wasn't even able to stop luc with his true wind rune from
Leknaat is not the protector of the world

she's just the one who watches over the true runes

it's not that she can't do anything about Luc

it's that she chose not to do anything as an observer
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

is windy REALLY that powerful with only half a true rune? leknaat wasn't even able to stop luc with his true wind rune from
I don't think Leknaat has ever tried to stop the events in any of the games, she is simply a watcher and an observer, however in Suikoden 1 she did manage to banish a whole army of monsters under Yubers control to some other realm, she obviously has some magical power, IMO she decideds not to use it.
-Chaco