Pilika

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Riou_99

Pilika

Post by Riou_99 »

I hate her so much.Jowy abandons her and you have to take care of her.You cary here places(grennhill) and you fead her and gave her a place to sleep but she wont even say word to you not even hi or bye or thank you.Viktor takes her to Jowy and she says all kinds of things.She rly pissed me off a lot.I hated her i wished Luca Blight would have cut her down.Just my opinion anyway.
Riou_99

Post by Riou_99 »

Guess im a little mean arnt I?
Kreutz

Post by Kreutz »

Well her parents were murdered by Luca Blight right infront of her, if I remember correctly. That alone would cause someone to respond in the way she did, kind of like a mute.
Falenan_descent

Post by Falenan_descent »

Imagine this:

You're 7 years old. Your parents rush you into a little hideaway and you hear the screams of dying people and war, you get out later only to find your parents covered in, "red, sticky stuff". Your parents are dead before you. Then, you're carried away to Viktor's fort and see more people die as the fort is taken over and you get to see Pohl be murdered RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. That is a series of MAJOR TRAUMA in such a short amount of time. Of course she would be affected in some way. At least she didn't become another Luca Blight and try to kill millions like he did.

After all, Luca became the way he was because his mother was raped and killed in front of him. And her muteness is meant to show the reality of war. That not everyone wins in war. She was a very moving character although silent for the majority of the game >And the reason she isn't all pleasant with Riou is because it was Jowy that originally met her and helped her parents out and she wants to be with Jowy, not Riou.
Riou_99

Post by Riou_99 »

Well she still pissed me off.
LanceHeart

Post by LanceHeart »

Sure, she might have pissed you off, but her purpose in the game is that she's basically the only reason why the Dunan Unification War even succeeded after Luca Blight was killed. I find it satisfying to know that Shu thought of Pilika as a strategic ace up his sleeve.
Formerly known as: Gothann
Yuber

Post by Yuber »

she pissed me off too, all the time, was annoying. can't see why she was obsessed with jowy anyway, she spent more time with roui and namoni anyway.
me > world
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

Just because you spend a lot of time with someone doesn't mean you like them more. Quite the opposite sometimes. And she's 5 years old or so, since when are kids rational? They know what they like and what they want, and some of em are so stubborn that you can't sway them.
"C'mon, Jeane! The ugly stick had its way with you! Admiiiiiiiiiit it!"
---------------------------------------------------------------
"What do you think,Your Highness? Does kidnapping your little sister sound like fun?"
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

1) don't double-post,

2) there are plenty of topics concerning Pilika,

3) this post is just mindlessly bashing her and is pointless.

4) you avatar file size is too big, change it
Purr.