Edge...

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
executorofbalance

Edge...

Post by executorofbalance »

Edge says the star dragon sword is given to him by someone very special...so who is that someone special...? Obviously Viktor! I mean, who else had it? Viktor had it in Suikoden I & II in order to defeat Neclord. So, how does the star dragon sword end up with Edge? Perhaps it was given to him...by his FATHER! Viktor and Lady Anabelle do seem to have some prior relationship in Suikoden II. When Jowy goes to kill Anabelle, she asks him to wait untill she's finished her drink, saying it was from someone special...Who is this someone special? Well, Viktor was drinking with her shortly before that, so Viktor is special to her.
Edge was born 3 years before the Dunan Unification War. He was obviously elsewhere during Suikoden II. Also, Edge and Anabelle have the same color hair, and Edge somehow obtains the Star Dragon Sword. So somewhere during the time between Suikoden II & III, Viktor gives his sword to his son.
So, in conclusion, Viktor and Anabelle are Edge's parents.
"Even if I close my eyes, the world will not dissapear."
Soggy spagetti

Post by Soggy spagetti »

I happen to agree with this...

>_>

However... if he is, he would be concieved DURING suikoden 1 so it would be a tight squeeze in his To do list...

1) Bring down corrupt empire

2) impregnate Annabelle
executorofbalance

Post by executorofbalance »

well, he does dissapear from you for a long time, untill you get him in Moravia, plenty of time to...you know...
"Even if I close my eyes, the world will not dissapear."
Futagi

Post by Futagi »

Actually, it's explained somewhere how Edge got the sword. Viktor and Flik bumped into him at some point in their travels and Edge needed to defeat a vampire. Since Viktor was sick of the Star Dragon Sword anyway, he gave it to Edge.
Hello Suikoden-type people:D
Soggy spagetti

Post by Soggy spagetti »

Futagi wrote:Actually, it's explained somewhere how Edge got the sword. Viktor and Flik bumped into him at some point in their travels and Edge needed to defeat a vampire. Since Viktor was sick of the Star Dragon Sword anyway, he gave it to Edge.
I'd really like to know where this is said.
Falenan_descent

Post by Falenan_descent »

In the Suikosource character list under "Edge" and "Viktor"
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

This isn't so much a theory as a statement of fact so I'm giong to lock it. Thanks!