Pahn

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Intraman

Post by Intraman »

I actually had something like that happen to me too. Only it was before you get the castle.
oops

Re:

Post by oops »

Yuber wrote:a funny thing happened to me once, very first time i played suikoden 1, back in 1996-97 or something, i lost the duel against teo with pahn but still i could use him as a character, i could put him in my party all the time as he was no longer classed as part of the story. obviously it was a glitch, he would never say anything either and his boar rune was in the storage thing.
I'm getting that on the PSP version now. I'll need to check if it's a constent glitch though.
Silver Dragon Flik

Re:

Post by Silver Dragon Flik »

Intraman wrote:I actually had something like that happen to me too. Only it was before you get the castle.
I had once that glitch too but I had Pahn at the time when you are going to the hideout in Lenankamp, but my game froze because he replaced Gremio.

Sheena, Tai Ho, Alen, Lorelai etc. and many others can die too. However they all return in S2. I don't think you should be bothered with that.
Vermillion.Haze

Re: Pahn

Post by Vermillion.Haze »

Oddly enough I saved Pahn, got all 108 stars and had his ending picture show up with the rest of the 108 stars. But once I got to Gregminister in suikoden 2 only Cleo was in the mansion. Pahn was missing.
Belle

Post by Belle »

Cleo is the only one hanging out in the mansion when you first come to Gregminster. It's when you do the McDohl quest that Pahn returns.
Vermillion.Haze

Post by Vermillion.Haze »

Yeah just noticed that. Working on another perfect save and was freaking out.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Wow, I've never transfered a S1 game with dead SoDs (except Gremio, and when i played S2 with him dead, I got that girl from the inn joining us to rescue her brother from the bandits and giant caterpillar)

So, if Pahn and those other characters return in S2, what about the generals when you chose to kill them instead of sparing or recruiting them?