Queen's Knight roster

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
sunstar25

Queen's Knight roster

Post by sunstar25 »

Since it is likely that Freyjadour chooses to stay in Falena is the canon ending. The only known Queen's Knights in service after the war are Freyjadour as the commander, Miakis, Lyon as a full-fledged knight, and Toma as an apprentice.

Here are a few SoD which I think would make fine additions to the roster:
-Belcoot
-Hazuki
-Dinn
-maybe Zegai
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Euram even? Really, He must become a -man- some day :P
Cius
Mueller and Willhelm? Perhaps...not so loyal and brutish although.
Mathias and Isabel, Those two paladin like people with the big blades (its them right?) WHo vanquishes evil and such.
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Euram doesn't even know how to use a sword.....I don't think Dinn would join because his ending states that he goes back to Sable and marries Salisha. I don't think he'd want to take her that far away from her home. As for who I think who would be good.....Richard. Althugh he's too attached to Mueller. Although, if Mueller told him to join, he'd do it.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Tsharr

Post by Tsharr »

Zegai is a bit to independent to be a Queen's Knight. While his battle prowess might be appreciated, I don' tthink he'd enjoy it, and probably would turn such an offer down.

And Mathias and Isabel are much to devoted to defeating evil across the realms rather than staying in one place to protect one person for the rest of her life.

If I would have to make a bet, I would probably say...Nick.
LadyKarasu

Post by LadyKarasu »

True, he is lousy with a flute.
I'd hate to see Cius as a QK. The QKs don't need to be that bland.
executorofbalance

Post by executorofbalance »

I think Queen is Jilia Blight
"Even if I close my eyes, the world will not dissapear."
The Prophet

Post by The Prophet »

I think Queen is Jilia Blight
This is unrelated to this topic.
sunstar25

Post by sunstar25 »

Despite whomever fills the ranks back up. Frey would need more than just Miakis, Lyon, and Toma.

By the way, Nick is Dragon Cavalry and accordingly he's giving Lance and Roog a run for their money which means he's improving on his flute. Nick would be assigned to Sol-Falena with Roog, though.

Cius would stick to being military police chief. Richard is too attached to Mueller. Euram can't even swing a sword and besides he's got a lot to make up for by helping with the restoration of Falena, especially make amends to the very people that he and his father hurt.
jonathan_priest

Re: Queen's Knight roster

Post by jonathan_priest »

I always thought Belcoot and Haiuki would have been the best choices to replace them. Especially as you're missing Zahaak and Alenia, you have VERY strong replacements there. Plus, of all the characters who essentially aren't attached with any particular city, they would probably be the best to join up.

Another person I think would make a good Queen's Knight would be, after his journey to find the other Gladiators, Shoon. Guy is super tough, and would be the only martial artist in the group, plus he'd be extremely loyal to the Prince and Lym for getting rid of the gladiatorial system.
"It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full...what matters is the glass."
Geddoe 2099

Post by Geddoe 2099 »

I agree with the Belcoot and Hazuki thing. Richard would definitely make a good one, but Mueller will have to tell him to do it.

Actually, I think Richard might not make a good one-- he is not exactly of sound mind. He's crazy. Mueller killed his father, and now he follows Mueller around... sound kinda psychotic to me. Too psychotic to be a sound minded Queen's Knight. Well, he won't be like Childerich or anything, but he will definitely have to find some type of attachment to a more powerful person first. Or, strange enough, someone must kill Mueller to get Richard's undying devotion... think about it.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Richard follows Mueller because Mueller killed his abusive father. If someone came and offed Mueller, he would not follow the new guy around.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Geddoe 2099

Post by Geddoe 2099 »

Can you be sure? Because, Mueller himself might very well be abusive... Also, wasn't Richard's abuse was based on his swordsmanship skill training at such a young age? If so, it would be safe to assume that Mueller places the same level of abuse on Richard, just to keep him good at what he does, or better. I still think Richard's a nutcase.

But yeah though, if you're right, and Richard isn't unstable, he would make a beast of a Queen's Knight.
Tenko5

Post by Tenko5 »

Geddoe 2099 wrote:Can you be sure? Because, Mueller himself might very well be abusive... Also, wasn't Richard's abuse was based on his swordsmanship skill training at such a young age? If so, it would be safe to assume that Mueller places the same level of abuse on Richard, just to keep him good at what he does, or better. I still think Richard's a nutcase.

But yeah though, if you're right, and Richard isn't unstable, he would make a beast of a Queen's Knight.
No, Mueller isn't abusing him by making him a great swordsman. I think what he really is doing is making Richard so strong no one will ever be able to abuse him again. Mueller could abuse him with his trust but he seems too nice and strict to ever do that.

I agree Shoon would make a good QK. I never even thought about it. I don't think Belcoot would be a QK because I think eventually Marina will finally be upfront about how she feels. She probably wouldn't like the idea of him putting himself in harms way.
Those who know much suffer much. "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Why can't you be more sincere and earnest?! Like me!
Kyle: Yeah, how's that working out for you again?
Black knight overlord

Re:

Post by Black knight overlord »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:Euram doesn't even know how to use a sword.....I don't think Dinn would join because his ending states that he goes back to Sable and marries Salisha. I don't think he'd want to take her that far away from her home. As for who I think who would be good.....Richard. Althugh he's too attached to Mueller. Although, if Mueller told him to join, he'd do it.

Euram a sword when you fight him in Sable, but he's not that good(probably a toy sword his dad bought him lol) Too bad he couldnt fight when he joins you, it would have been fun to make him really good and see the final boss die from him.
son_michael

Re: Re:

Post by son_michael »

Black knight overlord wrote:
Chris_Lightfellow wrote:Euram doesn't even know how to use a sword.....I don't think Dinn would join because his ending states that he goes back to Sable and marries Salisha. I don't think he'd want to take her that far away from her home. As for who I think who would be good.....Richard. Althugh he's too attached to Mueller. Although, if Mueller told him to join, he'd do it.

Euram a sword when you fight him in Sable, but he's not that good(probably a toy sword his dad bought him lol) Too bad he couldnt fight when he joins you, it would have been fun to make him really good and see the final boss die from him.

better yet....put a firefly rune on him and watch as he dies over and over again in every battle... he he he

face emoticons arent working--___--